What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Mostly bought all used.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Oh yea, and the microwave :D

Almost forgot:

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I love how Dwayne Johnson bounces back and forth between BA beat the everliving crap out of everyone roles and then "Witch Mountain" and "The Tooth Fairy" :p

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice stuff guys. Got these used:

CD

CD/DVD

Imcloud recomm. o'conners version of Silent Night

DVD

DVD

Love this movie. Wanna check out the other version.:)

Steelbook

2 Freezer MugS.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A lot of replacements. Some new, some used.

Last edited:
theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
That's an awful lot of stuff Joe, but there is something missing from your list. Any idea what it might be??? :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Saving it for the Joe's gallery, Jman.:D There is something else I got too.:eek: Buying used also has saved me mucho dinero.:cool: Man those RBH Sound TK-5CT are haunting me now.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, some of the stuff I had to re-buy was REALLY expensive new. Used was the way to go, but some are actually a lot cheaper new than when I first bought them and not much more than used. Some I ended up replacing with newer versions/remastered, etc... so that's not too bad. I will have to hit up Rasputin's and see what else I can find used. Just added:

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Import box sets have been my thing lately. Most are less than 50.00 and have a ton of stuff I may have never tried before. But at 1.00 to 2.00 bucks a disc it's worth a shot. Plus there is a ton of stuff I have always wanted. I have a few duplicates but not many.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I love the books, but found the movie extremely disappointing, not to rain on your purchase :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis