What are you watching tonight?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I just started watching Mindhunter, the Netflix series directed by David Fincher. I got sucked in pretty quickly and watched the first four episodes last night. I expect I'll get through the remaining six by tomorrow.
2 evenings, 8 episodes done. 2 ep remaining. great show

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched at "The Nation Arts Center herein Ottawa, "Phantom of The Opera" It was a very well produced show and different from the production I saw 25 years ago.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I just started watching Mindhunter, the Netflix series directed by David Fincher. I got sucked in pretty quickly and watched the first four episodes last night. I expect I'll get through the remaining six by tomorrow.
Very, very good. I enjoy every scene.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Very, very good. I enjoy every scene.
I guess I'll have to watch "Mindhunter" by myself since the wife saw the first 30 min and said it was too boring for her. :eek:

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I guess I'll have to watch "Mindhunter" by myself since the wife saw the first 30 min and said it was too boring for her. :eek:
Mos Def see it. Without revealing anything, but saying a lot (so no spoilers, don't worry) it is a fascinating little genre experiment. You witness the very drawing of the blueprints for forensics in high profile cases. You see them go wrong and you see them go right about it, like tapping in the dark.

Genre experiment being in the fact that as it draws blueprints for the police procedure (in this case FBI procedure) it draws the blueprints for the procedural genre itself (TV series and movies).

Really good, but it doesn't try to entertain you. (Which I like)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
We marathoned Stranger Things 2 Friday night->Saturday morning. Have a couple minor quibbles and hated one episode but overall we loved it :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
We marathoned Stranger Things 2 Friday night->Saturday morning. Have a couple minor quibbles and hated one episode but overall we loved it :D
I liked it all. Not quite as good as the first season, but still worth watching the whole thing this weekend too.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Definitely interested in this.

I’ve been catching up on American Horror Story. “Cult”. Not the best season, but definitely some twists, and wtf moments. Pretty good.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Not been watching much as there isn't a film really worthy of my listening time. I don't watch any film with kevin spacey in it no more its the cat litter for kevin spacey.

Mitchibo

Mitchibo

Audioholic
I bing watched the whole second season. Spoiler Alert. Didn’t like all the extra CGI. I prefer not to see the creature from the “up-side down world”. It seemed to have a few too many side stories also.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
film really worthy of my listening time
:D

Your ears and eyes might really enjoy The Strange Colour Of Your Body's Tears

Let me know. I want to see whether I'm watching kitty litter movies, but you must rate it; one day to one week old kitty litter.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
The Deuce is beyond good. As is anything David Simon does.
I saw "Duece" pilot/S01E01 yesterday, I get it David Simon signature slow opening, but I felt it was beyond slow. It was barely moving. I don't know if I could convince myself to watch another episode.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I saw "Duece" pilot/S01E01 yesterday, I get it David Simon signature slow opening, but I felt it was beyond slow. It was barely moving. I don't know if I could convince myself to watch another episode.
I can't disagree with that, it is slow, you have to let the characters get all their dimensions... I enjoy slow pace, so maybe it just suits me. 2nd and after are really some good story telling.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
After I catch up with "Travelers" and "Travel man: 48 Hours in" episodes, I might get to Duece S01E02 eventually.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I have to agree with you here. :D

It was so slow, I thought I had it on pause. :eek: :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I have to agree with you here. :D

It was so slow, I thought I had it on pause. :eek: :D
I continued to watch it, now finished ep04. it does pickup pace very so slightly, but still very slow development. This pace it aims to run for 40-60 seasons... :eek:o_O

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I continued to watch it, now finished ep04. it does pickup pace very so slightly, but still very slow development. This pace it aims to run for 40-60 seasons... :eek:o_O
LOL. 60 seasons of hookers and pimps. :eek:

At least "The Wires" was about cops and drugs, which I dig. But I'm not too motivated to watch hookers and pimps. I'm on episode 3 of "The Deuce". :D

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Been watching narcos what a show. Also starting to watch the scientology doc by Leah remey interesting.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis