G

gholt

Full Audioholic
I'm on season 2 couple episodes in.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
We watched War for the Planet of the Apes. Not bad.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Soon I won't have any films to watch if all these pedophiles in hollypedowood keep getting exposed and late this year its been like wildfire! I can't watch these films no more. It gives me the shivers plus the sound mixes suck on them all.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
No! I can't negotiate with kevin spacey on laserdisc. In the cat litter.

Enough of spending money out on hollypedowood.
The film mixes dolby and dolby atmos are totally crap load of rubbish!
hollypedowood is a cleaver scam to get us to hand over money to keep these pedophiles in the shameless lifestyle
Stopped buying bluray since May 2017. Will never ever buy that crap rubbish uhd-4k. Don't hardly buy DVD much anymore. Looks like Laserdisc is now being added to the BOYCOTT list and I have very few films or pedo-hollypedowood films leftover with the crappy load of rubbish dolby mixes.

BOYCOTT hollypedowood!

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
We watched War for the Planet of the Apes. Not bad.
Wanted to see this in the theater but it’s gling in my BD collection for sure. We enjoy the franchise in my house, and i love what Andy Serkis has done for motion capture.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Wanted to see this in the theater but it’s gling in my BD collection for sure. We enjoy the franchise in my house, and i love what Andy Serkis has done for motion capture.
Now to see how they will handle the Astronaut who went up at the end of the 1st film in the trilogy.
The original films had all sorts of nonsense, hope they will do a much better job as they did with the 1st three.
Have one of the moves, may need to get the other 2 for a complete set of this trilogy.

ps. this has some takeoff on Apocalypse Now and another movie, forgot which.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Now to see how they will handle the Astronaut who went up at the end of the 1st film in the trilogy.
The original films had all sorts of nonsense, hope they will do a much better job as they did with the 1st three.
Have one of the moves, may need to get the other 2 for a complete set of this trilogy.

ps. this has some takeoff on Apocalypse Now and another movie, forgot which.
Yeah, I never could get into the original series, or the the mark wahlberg one either. I’ve read that future films will tie into the original story and the newer films we have now are the back story that never got told. Fwiw, I would love to be able to do some of the motion capture. Just seems like fun.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
More blu HD-DVD hollypedowood into the cat litter. interstellar was a crap film mix.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched the first Ben Wick yesterday. That was an awesome movie.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Yeah, I never could get into the original series, or the the mark wahlberg one either. I’ve read that future films will tie into the original story and the newer films we have now are the back story that never got told. Fwiw, I would love to be able to do some of the motion capture. Just seems like fun.
Yes, the events leading up to how the apes were able to talk is interesting. Not an inkling in the originals.

I just hope they don't go overboard with the stories from here on. Statue of Liberty buried in sand near mountains just don't fly. ;)

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Just watched Predestination starring Ethan Hawke. This is the most wonderfully bonkers time travel movie since Primer or Timecrimes. Highly recommended if you like paradoxes!!!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Netflix the Punisher. As I am a huge fan of the Punisher comics, this series takes Marvel to another level, it is great story telling, backstory, character development, plot etc. IMO beyond being the best Marvel series on Netflix it holds its own against any series on Netflix/HBO/TV.

I have gotten past the first four episodes and I have to force myself to stop bingewatching

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Going thru Season 5 of Arrow having watching 4 episodes last night. I think I'm up to episode 21

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Am I the only one watching "Valor", the new Delta Force serial TV show? :D

I don't know about military accuracy, but I am enjoying this show. I do like the 2 female leads. :D

ErnieM

ErnieM

Audioholic
We're working our way through a re-watch of Parks and Recreation. In season 2 just now. Amazing writing and some good acting.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I just finished watching Travelers S01. Really enjoyed it.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Too much college football. While doing cpe

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Watched Passengers yesterday. Very good movie. Wife loved it...
It's a good mix of SciFi and chick flick.

You'd think at the end there would have been some offspring. They surely got busy over the years!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis