What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watched the recent Ghost in the Shell tonight for the first time. I really enjoyed it. The Atmos version was spectacular.
I've got to compare the DTS-HD MA version vs the ATMOS/TrueHD version of Ghost in the Shell 2017 to see if the Front Stage and LFE sound any differently. :D

Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
nothing wrong with rewatching old classics. I watched last week "Wasabi" with Jean Reno and really enjoyed it, again. I saw this movie possibly 10 times. I should also rewatch Ronin.
"Wasabi" is a fun movie. It's my favorite Jean Reno movie. I've watched it at least half a dozen times myself. My wife and I re-watched "Ronin" last week or the week before.....great car chases and acting. "Lucy" is another Luc Besson movie I've enjoyed a few times. By the way, thanks for the support.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm watching Song of the South, tonight. I have not seen it in over 60 plus years. As I understand it, Disney has this in their "vault" and off the market in the USA, since some leftists don't want anyone to see this charming movie. They've declared it depicts black folks during the south's reconstruction period in a way that stereotypes them unfavorably, so, they've threatened Disney with actions to harm the company if they release this movie again. Well, I believe in watching what I choose instead of what some liberal tells me I can watch, so, I looked for the movie from another source; and, as it turned out, I found the DVD on Amazon. It was not cheap however. It cost me about $30. At any rate, I am not politically correct, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Yess sir, it's actual, everything is satisfactual, zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-day, my oh my what a wonderful day...

Last edited:
LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
We rented "The Fate Of The Furious" #8 in series LOL ..... it was OK the special effects were great but the story line is getting old. They sure messed up some expensive vehicles in this one.

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
Watched KONG Skull Island again but this time rented a Bluray and jammed it a bit louder (wife is at work) . Old story with different twist but Great Special Effects ........... subs got a work out.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just got the "War Of The Worlds" blu ray with Tom Cruz from 2003. It's been a long time since I've watched it and never on my system. I'll be watching that tonight. Got it for 6 bucks on ebay. :D

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
I watched the first "Jack Reacher" film last night.
I like both of them...if I had to pick I like the first one a little more but no regrets purchasing the second movie. I wait until after the Bluray has been out several months and go to Ebay and look for a like new Bluray where they removed the 4K or 3D and sold it separate. . I rent them first @ Red Box and if I really like them it goes on my list for a later purchase at under 1/2 price. If I can wait a few more months and get them really cheap used. YMMV on some movies.

EDIT

I do like the ATMOS on John Wick 2 the 7.1 on my system came alive. I just watched it again a bit louder :) worth a rent for sure. .

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I like both of them...if I had to pick I like the first one a little more but no regrets purchasing the second movie. I wait until after the Bluray has been out several months and go to Ebay and look for a like new Bluray where they removed the 4K or 3D and sold it separate. . I rent them first @ Red Box and if I really like them it goes on my list for a later purchase at under 1/2 price. If I can wait a few more months and get them really cheap used. YMMV on some movies.

EDIT

I do like the ATMOS on John Wick 2 the 7.1 on my system came alive. I just watched it again a bit louder :) worth a rent for sure. .
John Wick is the next group of films to watch

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Saw What Happened to Monday.
Noomie is pretty good especially towards the end, her character's first pleasure.
Seems like she had and has a pretty interesting career, Prometheus, etc

Last edited:
killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Saw What Happened to Monday.
Noomie is pretty good especially towards the end, her first pleasure.
Seems like she had and has a pretty interesting career, Prometheus, etc
He! I came here to post that I'll give it a shot tonight!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Opps forgot about spoilers for those who have not caught up to season 7, yes they really use lightsabers.....really :rolleyes:

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
I was home alone today and played Bluray "Hurt Locker" again but this time with my SVS sub WOW huge difference from my two old Klipsch Sub 12 I had for 15 years.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis