What are you watching tonight?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I was was watching Get Out yesterday but had to go run an errand now I'm not in the mood I think I'll make it a Netflix night

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
DVD - DTS 5.1 - Gorillaz - Demon Days Live
That seems like fun!
I just watched roger waters “the wall” agin last night. Love

Also watched AC/DC live at river plate. My friend left it here a few years ago so I watch it every once in awhile. Fun.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That movie is a trip...
I know I friggin love it. It sounds bad ass upmixed too. It had some good overheads mostly ambient sounds such as outside nature sounds although the pan across the screen when the deer hit the windshield was awesome

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
That seems like fun!
I just watched roger waters “the wall” agin last night. Love

Also watched AC/DC live at river plate. My friend left it here a few years ago so I watch it every once in awhile. Fun.
Nice!!! I ordered the Metallica Blu-ray “Through the Never” so looking forward to that one. :)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Nice!!! I ordered the Metallica Blu-ray “Through the Never” so looking forward to that one. :)
People have really seemed to enjoy that one. I spent my youth playing Metallica songs on my drums. “Studio” Metallica is great, but watching/listening to Lars play live is painful. He uses fills that sound like they’re from completely different songs. His meter is horrible, and it’s just hard to listen to. James on the other hand is brilliant. I have always thought his work was amazing. I miss Cliff...

OTOH, I’m gonna watch Staind, live at Mohegan sun. It sounds excellent to say the least.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
People have really seemed to enjoy that one. I spent my youth playing Metallica songs on my drums. “Studio” Metallica is great, but watching/listening to Lars play live is painful. He uses fills that sound like they’re from completely different songs. His meter is horrible, and it’s just hard to listen to. James on the other hand is brilliant. I have always thought his work was amazing. I miss Cliff...

OTOH, I’m gonna watch Staind, live at Mohegan sun. It sounds excellent to say the least.
Ya that Staind disc is really good.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Help! Started watching the series Get Shorty (on Netflix) and can't stop!

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
I'm watching stargate atlantis on blu ray. Yeah it's old but I like it enough to buy the blu rays and watch the series for a 2d time, :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I'm watching stargate atlantis on blu ray. Yeah it's old but I like it enough to buy the blu rays and watch the series for a 2d time, :)
I watched the entre series of Stargate but never Atlantis. Recently I purchased the 1st 4 seasons of Atlantis on Amazon. How do they compare? Thanks.
Dave

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
I watched the entre series of Stargate but never Atlantis. Recently I purchased the 1st 4 seasons of Atlantis on Amazon. How do they compare? Thanks.
Dave
I like all 3 versions (including Stargate Universe which a lot of people didn't like). That said, Stargate Atlantis is my favorite of the 3. I liked the story line better and I thought they did a better job with the visuals but then the computer generated stuff was likely better with SG Atlantis since it was filmed later. I think you're in for a real treat.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I like all 3 versions (including Stargate Universe which a lot of people didn't like). That said, Stargate Atlantis is my favorite of the 3. I liked the story line better and I thought they did a better job with the visuals but then the computer generated stuff was likely better with SG Atlantis since it was filmed later. I think you're in for a real treat.
Thanks I'll have to start watching.
Dave

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Two and a half men whenever it's on. Comic genius in the early years but like every other long running series it got stale. And it wasn't the same without Sheen.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Watched the first season of stranger things in one day. Damn Netflix... Love the show. Only 5 episodes on the second day. One more now...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Trying out bodyguard on Netflix. Sloooow.....A........F..........

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis