What are you watching tonight?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I didn't get far with that one....
Gonna finish the first episode. Then maybe altered carbon, or a couple others of interest. 2ep of stranger things. Plus the bonus footage episode. Yeah, got sucked in. Lol

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
I like all 3 versions (including Stargate Universe which a lot of people didn't like). That said, Stargate Atlantis is my favorite of the 3. I liked the story line better and I thought they did a better job with the visuals but then the computer generated stuff was likely better with SG Atlantis since it was filmed later. I think you're in for a real treat.
Recently finished the Stargate series, and all movies. Great series. Picked it all up at an estate sale for $10. Every disk was flawless.

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
I've been watching The Last Kingdom on Netflix. I watched season one and liked it so much that I bought and read the books, :). It took 2 years for season 2 to come out. I watched seasons 1 and 2 on my old TV, a 1080p 46 inch Samsung. I'm now watching it on my 4k 55 inch Sony XBR X900. The video quality is noticeably better than on my old TV. Definitely recommend this series if you like this kind of show. Looking forward to watching the 4th season when it comes out as well.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Long time Saints fan here; I grew up in New Orleans. I have seen my share of crummy teams, :)
I’m a long time Cowboys fan – this should be a good game (I hope!). Though I would like to see the ‘Boys win tonight, I would like to see the Saints go all the way so Brees and Payton can finish out in a blaze of glory!

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
I’m a long time Cowboys fan – this should be a good game (I hope!). Though I would like to see the ‘Boys win tonight, I would like to see the Saints go all the way so Brees and Payton can finish out in a blaze of glory!
Sorry I can't like this thread, lol. I would love to see Brees and the Saints win another Superbowl but I can't get myself to like a thread where someone is rooting against the Saints . . . .

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry I can't like this thread, lol. I would love to see Brees and the Saints win another Superbowl but I can't get myself to like a thread where someone is rooting against the Saints . . . .
LOL - hey, I’ll only be rooting against the Saints for three hours or so (and if the Cowboys play them again in the playoffs). Aside from that, Geaux Saints!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'd say Dallas has about a 0.1% chance of winning. But they can dream. :D

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
I'd say Dallas has about a 0.1% chance of winning. But they can dream. :D
Could be worse, your team could be Atlanta...
You know, when they say 'Rise Up' all the other teams here 'Pull' and out come the shotguns to shoot those pigeons out of the sky...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Although I live in DFW I'm from Pittsburgh and a diehard Steeler fan. So no dog in the fight but I hope for a good game. I do think that Dallas has a bit better chance than .01 but we shall see.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Tried to watch The Nightflyers. And they canceled The Expanse for this mess??? Just don't bother. a confusing and messy story which doesn't make much sense. I literally stopped in the middle of the 1st episode and erase the rest of the show. 3/10.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I started watching Hemlock Grove last week. Good horror is hard to find. I made it to Episode 8 and gave up. Good horror is still hard to find, apparently.

That show just kept creating more and more trivial plot branches without trying to resolve any of them. Way too slow moving. 3 good episodes could have advanced the plot a lot further.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Tried to watch The Nightflyers. And they canceled The Expanse for this mess??? Just don't bother. a confusing and messy story which doesn't make much sense. I literally stopped in the middle of the 1st episode and erase the rest of the show. 3/10.
I was about to cancel all The Nightflyers episodes too due to all the pathetic ratings. But I will actually try to watch it since someone at work actually loved it! :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis