What are you watching tonight?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah I watched the season in the hotel with Lady Gaga. I liked it a lot. I also watched the North Carolina Roanoke which I thought was ok.
Dave
I like all of them for different reasons but season 4 freak show was my favorite one. :)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I like all of them for different reasons but season 4 freak show was my favorite one. :)
Yeah, same here. That whole thing had me going W.T.F...
Fwiw, I also think lady Gaga was pretty damn good. I only own one piece of miso by her, but she is very talented. And weird...

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, same here. That whole thing had me going W.T.F...
Fwiw, I also think lady Gaga was pretty damn good. I only own one piece of miso by her, but she is very talented. And weird...
Ya the hotel season was pretty good and Gaga did well in her role. I am not sure I’m understanding her sense of fashion most of the time, but she looked good in this show. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I started watching a documentary series on Netflix called "Dark Tourist" which involves touring all dark vibe type places like the areas around Japan where the tidal wave came in, all the abandoned towns around the nuclear plant, teh forests around Mount Fuji where the Japanese go to commit suicide.. things like that.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Another episode of Dark Tourist. They talked about Jeff Dahmer, President Kennedy assassination tours in Dallas, and vampires in New Orleans.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished Daredevil Season 3 in Dolby Atmos last night.

So darn good (both the show and the ATMOS track). :D

Since I love the ATMOS track on Daredevil S03 so much, I was looking for some other ATMOS TV series and noticed that Iron Fist S02 is also in ATMOS. But there is no way in hell I'm watching Iron Fist, Luke Cage, or Jessica Jones even in ATMOS. :D

Punisher S02 in ATMOS should be good. :D

BTW, they cancelled Iron Fist and Luke Cage. I also heard JJ S03 will be the series finale, which I won't watch. Good riddance IMO. :D

Hopefully Daredevil and Punisher will continue.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
NFL - Sunday Night Pro - Football!
Saints/Vikings! Live!
In 1080P HD - 5.1 DTS!
My Saints are coming for
“TLS Guy”;) Vikings!
It’s Pay Back Time! :D

Mike

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NFL - Sunday Night Pro - Football!
Saints/Vikings! Live!
In 1080P HD - 5.1 DTS!
My Saints are coming for
“TLS Guy”;) Vikings!
It’s Pay Back Time! :D

Mike
Agreed I watch pretty much any televised NFL game. Go Steelers!
Dave

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I recently started bingeing The Blacklist on Netflix. I'm finding it to be really fun so far. I've always been a James Spader fan and even a 50 year old bald James Spader still oozes charisma. It maybe helps that his character is a trickster.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Just watched Reality Bites and discovered on old rock passion! Didnt even notice the song in the film but saw them mentioned in the credits. Somehow life made me forget about these guys and im so happy to have them back.

Heres to your teenage past!

D

Defcon

Audioholic
I got a few blurays from the library (a great resource and perfect for saving money) - 13 Hours, Cloud Atlas (a film I've seen before and love).

On Netflix I am going to watch a series called 'Tokyo Diner' - it is so relaxing and well made and very different, its the kind of content I wouldn't find without a streaming service.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Cant wait for the final season of Game of Thrones. Maybe the best series ever.
Dave

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Just finally got around to finishing up season3 of Mr Robot. Show is just freakin amazing.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis