The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d3generation

Audiophyte
I've only ever owned Yamaha and Onkyo, I had my last Yamaha for about 10 years before it finally needed replacing.​

wxchaser

wxchaser

Audioholic Intern
Marantz - for sound quality, connectivity options and power amplification.

B

bmcmurry

Audiophyte
Yamaha because I've found their products to be very reliable and sound great.

R

RG7000

Audiophyte
Denon.
Reading up on reviews of the product lines, I see more better ratings for Denon than other receivers.

D

Dkotila

Audiophyte
I’ve had good luck with Sony and Pioneer. But I need to upgrade to Atmos.

S

samtheaudioman

Audiophyte
Marantz - only because if I win it will be my first foray into the audio market (besides Bose - which I have had for approx. 10 years).

R

Reginald Wallace

Enthusiast
The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH AV Receiver ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here! Audioholics is celebrating 20 years of online success this April! To celebrate and share the love with our loyal readers, we’re partnering with Marantz to give away one of their SR6013 9.2CH AV Receiver ($1,500 value)!
The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS will immerse you premium sound and multi-dimensional audio!

It features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X decoding for immersive home theater, and proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound. Eight HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma. Listen to all your favorite music from your smart devices via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app. Control the SR6013 with your voice and Amazon Alexa — download the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and ask Alexa to play, pause or stop music, switch inputs for your different media players, turn up the volume and more.

For more information, please take a look here:

To enter the Giveaway, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Marantz email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.
3. Answer the pre-qualifier question below:

Which is your preferred A/V Receiver Brand? In the comment box below, please list why you chose this brand.

a. Denon

b. Marantz

c. Yamaha

d. Onkyo

e. Sony

f. Pioneer

g. Other (List in the comment box below)

<<< Click Here to Be Registered and Entered >>>

Entry must be received BEFORE 4/30/19 at 11:59 PM EST

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Marantz email newsletters. Contest open for US (including Alaska) and Canada.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

From Marantz: "Immerse yourself in premium sound and multi-dimensional audio with the Marantz SR6013 9.2 channel AV receiver. It features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X decoding for immersive home theater, and proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound. Eight HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma. Listen to all your favorite music from your smart devices via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app. Control the SR6013 with your voice and Amazon Alexa — download the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and ask Alexa to play, pause or stop music, switch inputs for your different media players, turn up the volume and more."

Highlights:
  • Now available – Apple AirPlay 2
  • 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 110 W per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive)
  • 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
  • Analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Upscaling
  • 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
  • Three-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier) and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
  • eARC (Enhanced Audio Return channel) supports the transmission of 3D audio from your TV apps with a single HDMI connection
  • Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay2 or HEOS built-in
  • Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
  • Enjoy multi-room whole-home audio streaming with HEOS technology
  • Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
  • Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers. Available on iOS and Android.
  • High Resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz),FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
  • AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, HDAM circuit boards and Current Feedback circuitry for optimum fidelity and maximum dynamic range
  • Suite of Audyssey room correction software: Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT
  • Seamless out-of-the-box experience with Quick Start Guide, guided Setup Assistant and Marantz AVR Remote app
  • Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer for pristine sound that’s immune to disruptions in the surrounding circuit environment
For more information, please take a look here:

PRIZE: One Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS
(Retail value: $1,500.00)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Prize to be sent between May to June 2019.

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Marantz newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between now to 4/30/19 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends April 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for US (including Alaska) and Canada.

For more information about this receiver, please take a look here:

Marantz. I use a Marantz SR6007 in my home theater. I love the features, but the kicker is the top quality, head-and-shoulders-above -the rest sound quality that I noticed immediately. The superior electronic components used in Marantz products results in increased separation in the sound of instruments, vocals, and greater dynamic range.

R

Reginald Wallace

Enthusiast
I own Sony. Onkyo, Denon, Yamaha, Harmon Kardon, Kenwood, etc. AVR's, Marantz beats them all.

S

snod

Audiophyte
MARANTZ
I have owned 3 different ONKYO receivers
Way past time to move up

S

Soldatperdu

Audiophyte
Yamaha. It’s my current receiver and it’s the best one I’ve had

C

carlsonjw

Audiophyte
I have both a Marantz NR1606 driving a smaller 5.1 office theater and a Yamaha RX 2080 in my main theater. Both are outstanding receivers, but I would love to have the Marantz to upgrade the NR1606 to something more powerful with greater capabilities. I got the Yamaha as part of a package deal with 7 Elac Uni-Fi speakers and two Elac subs for $3700 and I couldn't pass it up, but was initially going to go with a Marantz. I really like their design of putting all the speaker connections in one single row.

J

jeffsayad

Audiophyte
Onkyo. Always great value equipment... wouldn't mind stepping up to this marantz though

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
I went for Denon as it's value proposition was the best and it has a good reputation. And I wasn't keen on the Porthole look from Marantz; but it's grown on me...:cool:

P

pkway

Audiophyte
Denon - have only owned Denon in the past 20+ years and really enjoyed their products

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis