The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tate10

Audiophyte
Emotiva still for me even though that is more of a Pre/Pro. I bought the first ones ever out and they performed great.

Yamaha Aventage is my go to for Receiver. They are work horses.

H

harleybla

Audiophyte
Marantz of Course,
Quality is amazing that is why i went with the brand
SR-6013 owner

N

Nathaniel Howard

Audiophyte
I have 3 Denon receivers at the moment. I also have a Yamaha, but I prefer the Denon. I like the user interface and the iOS app so I can make changes on the fly without having to go through the normal IR remote menu system.

C

Chris Grundmeier

Audiophyte
Love my Onkyo. Zero problems. Love Marantz also but couldn't afford it at the time I was in the market.

H

hbong

Audiophyte
Nad, long time user and have a preference for matched components. All subjective really, all those companies make fine equipment and I wouldn't complain about owning gear from either of them

S

steve stone

Audiophyte
I have an old digital receiver that I still use over 15 years later. panasonic saxr50. love it.

T

Tweaked

Junior Audioholic
My preferred AVR manufacturer is Marantz because of their superior components and appearance. My current AVR is a Marantz SR-7008. I also have a 1974 Marantz 2240 stereo receiver that I've had since I was a kid.

J

jswirls

Audiophyte
I have a Denon for my family room 5.1 setup that I love (great sound and extremely reliable), but for my basement theater I'm actually looking at the Marantz SR6013 plus a Outlaw Model 5000 to power a 7.2.4 set up. The fact that they're sister companies with Marantz adding in some nicer components like the HDAM modules makes the Marantz seem like a perfect fit.

B

Bobb88

Audiophyte
I have a Denon receiver and a Onkyo receiver. I've had decent luck with both. I have had issues with my Denon where I have to restart the receiver if I turn off my television and then turn it back on.

I would like to try Marantz. They have a reputation for have the best receivers for music.

L

Lukemia

Audiophyte
Sony, it has been the only brand I have used so far because it had a good price. Would really like to compare it something else but I cant.

P

Proffski

Audiophyte
Denon for the bells and whistles, even though Yamaha is better for music

A

abhi_k

Audiophyte
Arcam - love how musical and powerful they are. Definitely not cheap, and not the most feature rich.

C

cabt

Audiophyte
Marantz, its what I have now and was my first tube amp that I got from my grandfather as a kid.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
I am open to other brands but right now I use a Yamaha RX A3060 . It's been rock solid for almost two years now. Plenty of power, good sound and all the features I need in an ARV. Music is great using the Dolby surround upmixer, Straight or Pure Direct. It's been very reliable so far.

I'll gladly take a Marantz SR6013 for another room though..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis