Denon AVR-X3700H 9.2-Ch. 8K AV-Receiver Giveaway!

factoryguy

factoryguy

Audiophyte
We got a picture of Kent with the prize and a brief rundown of initial thoughts after setup. The whole family is excited to hear Denon sound in his system, unfortunately I didn't get a name of the canine member of the family, but he sure looks happy too.

"I'm running it with a Sony 77" Master's series OLED and RSL CG3 speakers with dual speedwoofer subs. The sound is amazing whether listening to Lord of the Rings and Pink Floyd's Dark side of the moon in Atmos surround. Thanks again to Audioholics!" - Kent from PA
Winner of the Denon AVR-X3700H 9.2-Ch. 8K AV-Receiver

Congrats, Kent. To you and the whole family!

View attachment 56563
The pup is named Joey and he loves movie nights!

factoryguy

factoryguy

Audiophyte
Congratulations!!! How do you like your RSL CG3's? I love they're subs curious and Im curious about the cg line
The three fronts are CG23s with the dual midrange and single tweeter. Rear surrounds are CG3s. I've had them for about 2 years and really love the sound. Movies sound great, but so does Miles Davis on the turntable. The dual speedwoofers are friggin' awesome too!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
The pup is named Joey and he loves movie nights!
Our dog Shadow mostly ignores movie nights but he's always good for some antics if there happen to be any dogs, wolves or vaguely canine sounds in a movie. But he GOES OFF if there's a doorbell.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis