The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjakober

Audiophyte
i prefer Denon for home theater and Marantz for everything else.

C

clive

Audiophyte
I currently own a Yamaha receiver but ever since I heard my brothers marantz I beleive that marantz would be my first choice due to its superior sound quality. It also sounded decent in 2 channel applications.

K

KangaEmpire

Audiophyte
I have always enjoyed Denon.. For the design, functionality, build quality and sound performance. The technology included allows all the options of any listening experience needs. Ive had the 4308ci for almost 10 years.. Its has always risen to any challenge.. including pushing my Paradigm Monitor 11v3 down to 10hz.. (video on youtube) .. Very powerful..and stable. Love Denon. :)

Happy Anniversary, Audioholics !

Last edited:
S

Sully

Audiophyte
Yamaha is the receiver I am using now because of ease of use. The last time I used Marantz was a two channel amp and tuner setup. The Onkyo receiver I had stopped working due to a problem with switching hdmi. The Yamaha RX-A 3070 has been very reliable. Technology has changed so much I would be open to trying Marantz again.

E

enrique

Full Audioholic
Marantz period..I had started with Marantz first HT receiver.Changed to other brands at times .Rotel and Yamaha.Came back to Marantz.Have had multiple Marantz in different setups.Needless to say Marantz is preferred.

J

jcarys

Audiophyte
I've used Denon receivers for the last 12 years. First was a 4308, recently replaced with the 6300 (last with HD radio, which I use everyday). I was really surprised with the upgrade in sound from moving to Atmos/DTS-X.

RichB

RichB

Audioholic Field Marshall
B. Marantz but I prefer the appearance of the Denon's.

O

Old-Timer

Audioholic Intern
If price were not a consideration, it would be Marantz. But, because of budget concerns, I would probably purchase Denon.

S

Someday

Enthusiast
I have only used Yamaha which is great, but I would like to try Pioneer with their Class D amplification. I would like to reduce the heat in my AV cabinet.

tbum

tbum

Audiophyte
b. Marantz. Had others, just good luck with this brand. My sr7002 is getting old, no network and older HDMI connections.

O

opuntia

Audiophyte
Marantz, because I think they have the best balance of sound quality vs features vs price.

A

Audioewok

Audiophyte
Marantz. I bought MA500 monoblocks for a home theater system years ago. I have loved Marantz equipment ever since.

S

Summers

Audiophyte
Denon - currently offer the best features and quality for people on a tight budget

satchm0h

satchm0h

Audiophyte
I'm in the market to replace my Yamaha RXA2020
It lasted about 5 years and the HDMI board went. $650 to repair (Um....no thanks).
I think I will try something else now...I'm looking for something budget-ish but w/ pre-amp outs for my mains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis