The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tim1050

Audiophyte
Yamaha has always been the best bang for the buck for me. Never had any issues either.

C

Corey Marotta

Audiophyte
Onkyo but that's only based on having the most experience with that brand per the list. My TX-NR3008 has been going strong since day one but is behind today's audio and video performances.

Logically given the other brands mentioned I've considered each of them with Yamaha being the least likely. That being said I've recently been digging into Lyngdorf's MP-50 and options from Storm Audio as "someday" wishful options.

S

Spideymf

Audiophyte
Marantz. I've always thought of them as having a little more prestige than the competition.

J

jon96789

Audiophyte
Marantz... Always loved the Marantz amplifiers and the look of their equipment.

C

clintgarr75

Audiophyte
I have always loved Marantz. Paired with the right speakers Marantz has such a lifelike sound that other companies don't compare.

G

Gusgt

Audiophyte
Marantz gets my vote. I've been a follower since the vintage days. To me they appear to be to be a notch above the other brands.

V

VeryOriginal

Audiophyte
Marantz for their elegant design combined with performance

R

rareplay

Audiophyte
Marantz, I love the heritage of the brand, the build quality and the ease of using the set up screen. The Marantz features are cutting edge and are impressive sounding musically.

T

Troyh4

Audiophyte
My preferred receiver is Yamaha.
I first bought their first flagship AVR back in 1998 with the model DSP-A1.
What a awesome receiver!

T

tharrington3

Audiophyte
A (Denon) or D (Onkyo) is all I’ve ever owned- good value.

B

baweldum

Audiophyte
Denon right now. I had a number through the years. 2802, 3803, 3805, 3806, 3808 and currently the AVR4311 (still stuck at 1080P). Almost pulled the trigger on a Marantz SR7012 last year but held back for now.

B

BBROU15

Audiophyte
My favorite is the one with the best specs for the value. I started with a basic Samsung and upgraded to a used Integra 30.4 (to get preamp outputs), but I'm just starting to get better equipment on a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis