Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just noticed that this thread has topped 2 million views. Outstanding. Pathetic, maybe :D, but outstanding.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Why? Are you gonna hit on the delivery dude?

:D
Hey, we've all seen the movies with the pizza delivery lady. They have to based on true stories...right? :confused: :D

Well, that...and I just like to be clean. It's kind of a habit of mine.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Glad to hear that Rocko is still around! Other than being a bit slower, how's he doing? Niki is doing fine, although she doesn't walk anywhere near as far or fast as she used to. She's a bit over seven, but it's the weight that gets her, I think.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Glad to hear that Rocko is still around! Other than being a bit slower, how's he doing? Niki is doing fine, although she doesn't walk anywhere near as far or fast as she used to. She's a bit over seven, but it's the weight that gets her, I think.
He is doing great , but he doesn't like my inretriement. He like going to the Forest Cabin during the week every week and running in the woods. Now we only get up there every 2-3 weeks for a short week-end.

Gald Niki is stil doing well; Dogs make life worthwhile ( wee a great wife does also ;) )

Take Care,

Forest Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
:eek: You switched from Coors Light? I'm shocked. :D

That Platinum isn't bad, is it? I'm not a Bud fan, but I did like that.
Still like Coors Light, but the Bud Platinum is very smooth and has a very nice kick at 6%. Alos drink St Arnold's Lawnmower ( you have probably never hear of it a local Houston very large micro-brewery; the lawnmoer is their ligth beer so name becuase iti s refreshing after you come in from mowing the lawn. The main beer is Amber, but the other are al heavier and more robust; one or two okay but that is all)

Take Care,

Forest Man

Thinlking about going all vinyl custom windows on main house; already committed to 1/3 next Second thoughst on upgradng my HT because it still sounds pretty sweet, main rec was to upgrade speakers. Did upgrade my car audio and like it much. much better. :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Found a scorpion in the washing machine this morning. Awesome. The little guy/gal is now back outside.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Found a scorpion in the washing machine this morning. Awesome. The little guy/gal is now back outside.
I wonder if they're edible? I'm hungry. Steak, stuffies and pita bread ... lookout.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You'd be better off skipping this question and eating the scorpion. :D
Agreed.

Another 2.5 hours of trimming a tree, mowing the grass, and pulling weeds. The grass looks nice...the tree looks the same. Time to shower and grab some lunch.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A wee bit of a storm is rolling through again today. It reminded me that I should figure out how to turn off the loud emergency tone on my phone when I get an emergency weather text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis