Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Broke my nose in two places last night at a soccer game, caught an elbow in the face. Looked like someone turned on a faucet in my nose, pretty nasty. Was in the hospital from 9:15 pm til about 1:00 am only to hear there's nothing we can do about it right now, just take these pills. Wake up every two hours and put ice on it for half an hour. By time I got home it was about 1:30, still had to shower so now we're looking at 2:00 am ish. Waking up at 5:00 am to come here to work.

What a way to start the weekend. My week WAS going better :(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Talking from experience?:D
Proof positive that at least one Canadian knows humor ... and the ropes. :D

I'm leaving Tennessee in a few minutes.

I feel fat because of what all I ate but I feel thin because of who all I saw.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got a new toy :D

Eventually in a couple weeks when my entertainment center is done I'll stop posting random pics here and just my own thread in the pros and joes gallery.

Until such a time I'm just going to keep pelting you bored fellows with pictures :p

Althoguht I think Alex would rather be pelted with something else..............:eek:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
You sly dog. How did you know? The center channel was just a misdirect, everything is about the blue fan(s) :D
There is a center channel in the photo ??!!? :eek::eek: :D;)

Congrats, I never heard NHT meself, but heard many good things about them

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks, so far so good. It sounds great matched with the Philharmonic 3's for blu-rays.

Very happy with the the performance, but who cares about that. IT'S SHINY :D:p

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Blue Light Special - K-Mart

Thanks, so far so good. It sounds great matched with the Philharmonic 3's for blu-rays.

Very happy with the the performance, but who cares about that. IT'S SHINY :D:p
But the blue fan is awesome .. it will attract the purple martins :p

Wow just checked Phihamonic 3 look like great speakers :cool:... hurry and buy price goes ip $500 July13,2012 to $3,500 a pair with the statrt of the Capitol Audio Show ... but I guess you already have yours. I am trying to decide whether or not to upgrade my current Def Tech 7002s :confused:

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Sorry Forgot you Guys Can't Time Travel

Nevermind .. Forgot you guys can't time-travel ..you have to pay the $3,500 price.

... But when you become able to Time Travel .. it is really awesome ... there are some neat things in the past ... and the future is unbelievable :rolleyes:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
but at $3500, still a bargain for what you get. I can attest to that.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I placed a bid on eBay. I kinda want to take it back. Not because I don't want the item - it's due to the uncertainty of it. One place has what I want, but they ship out of Hong Kong and it'll take a while to get it. Another person is in the U.S., but it's a bidding thing. I placed a maxed bid on the U.S. source, but it's under the reserve. Apparently, the person can drop their reserve price, though, so now I don't want to buy the other one just in case I win this one. Oh, the humanity. :rolleyes: :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I placed a bid on eBay. I kinda want to take it back. Not because I don't want the item - it's due to the uncertainty of it. One place has what I want, but they ship out of Hong Kong and it'll take a while to get it. Another person is in the U.S., but it's a bidding thing. I placed a maxed bid on the U.S. source, but it's under the reserve. Apparently, the person can drop their reserve price, though, so now I don't want to buy the other one just in case I win this one. Oh, the humanity. :rolleyes: :)
Take both of them... since women's underwear in your size is hard to come by.
Just say'in.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis