Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm either going to get back to work, or I'm going to take a nap. Decisions, decisions...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Papa John's dropped ham and replaced it with Canadian bacon. And so it begins. This week, Canadian bacon. Next week, "Thank you for calling Papa John's. Can I take your order, eh?"

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Papa John's dropped ham and replaced it with Canadian bacon. And so it begins. This week, Canadian bacon. Next week, "Thank you for calling Papa John's. Can I take your order, eh?"
So they dropped ham and replaced it with different ham.

They're evil genius'

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I hate to break this to you but virtually all American pizza sucks.

On a side note, my favorite local chain (and I don't mean Dominos or Little Caeser, I mean local) opened a new location at the end of my block. If I pick it up, it's ready in 15 minutes. I still drive to the end of the block to pick it up. It's a long block and I don't want cold pizza...until breakfast.;)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I've heard that they put corn on their pizza in England. Wouldn't be my first choice for a topping, but maybe it's good. Seems kinda like putting cheese on Chinese food. It just shouldn't be done.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Does this mean you fell off the cheese wheel? Hm, cheese wagon. Cheese wagon wheel.
So you're eating cheese again is what I'm trying to ask.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I've heard that they put corn on their pizza in England. Wouldn't be my first choice for a topping, but maybe it's good. Seems kinda like putting cheese on Chinese food. It just shouldn't be done.
Been there, done that. Yuck!:eek: They do great Indian food there though.:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I hate to break this to you but virtually all American pizza sucks.
There's a few extraordinarily good places around here. Once I got use to that I became much harder to please on the pizza front. I didn't know Canada was like a hotbed of tasty pizza although now that I think about it St. Thomas did have a particularly good pizza joint on Talbot St.

I know, but Adam isn't...yet.;)

Actually, he does have a little Canadian in him - when Alex visits.;):eek::D
I've never been down to AZ but I'm not that kind of Canadian anyway.
The straight ones are a rarity but we're out there. :p

Adam eats cheese-less pizzas. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Even though I just ate I am very hungry. I don't know for sure why but every time I sit down at the computer I start thinking about all the different stuff I would like to be eating. Maybe I should turn this thing off for a while ... like for maybe 10 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis