Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Well, it's 25 - 30 degrees cooler here....but you have to like rain, too....:rolleyes:
I'll take rain over hot as hell any day :(

There's only so many pieces of clothing you can take off before someone gets angry :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
It would be more than awkward in a game of Fire Twister.

Then again, the flames might be appropriate.

Nttawwt.
Fire Twister?!:eek::eek:

OMG, I can't imagine. Or, at least, I don't want to try to imagine. What if beans were served for lunch that day?:eek:

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
I collect coins and other currency sometimes. I ordered some of Zimbabwe's hyperinflated money. I thought it'd be cool to be a quadrillionaire. It really is awful what happened in Zimbabwe with it's economy and overall state of the country, but the money is interesting to look at anyway.

Here's some of their dollar bills from the time of the hyperinflation.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I collect coins and other currency sometimes. I ordered some of Zimbabwe's hyperinflated money. I thought it'd be cool to be a quadrillionaire. It really is awful what happened in Zimbabwe with it's economy and overall state of the country, but the money is interesting to look at anyway.

The figure portrayed on the banknotes could probably do a better job of running the country than the one they actually have in office.:rolleyes::(

majorloser

majorloser

Well, I didn't mention that I also had one of these delivered today because of the predictable ration of s**t. :eek: :D

So, I'm waiting for a review on a $300+ battery powered handheld vacuum. It better suck the chrome off a trailer hitch to get my attention :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

At current exchange rates, that hundred trillion dollar bill is worth $276,319,425,255.59 USD. I can see why the average Zimbabwean would have to carry a few of those around.

The million dollar bill is still worth 1,000,000.00 ZWD = 2,763.19 USD.
XE: (ZWD/USD) Zimbabwean Dollar to US Dollar Rate

Has this currency been replaced or is it still in circulation?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The stand that came with my computer wasn't assembled correctly (as far as I could tell), so I just spent an hour and a half disassembling the computer, removing the stand, figuring out was wrong, and (hopefully) fixing it. I don't know if it's actually fixed because I have to put it back together...but it's giving me just enough trouble that I stopped for now.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Power is out. Wife doesn't think sex is a good suggestion for something to do....:rolleyes:

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
At current exchange rates, that hundred trillion dollar bill is worth $276,319,425,255.59 USD. I can see why the average Zimbabwean would have to carry a few of those around.

The million dollar bill is still worth 1,000,000.00 ZWD = 2,763.19 USD.
XE: (ZWD/USD) Zimbabwean Dollar to US Dollar Rate

Has this currency been replaced or is it still in circulation?
In 2009 they cut off 12 zeroes, essentially making the 100 trillion ZWD bill worth 100 ZWD. But the also cut off three zeroes in 2006, and another ten zeroes in 2008. Combined with the 12 zeroes in 2009, that's a total of 25 zeroes.

Had they not began slashing zeroes in the first place, they'd have dollar bills more like... 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 aka 1 septillion. Personally I would love to have a dollar bill that says 1 septillion on it. But that's just me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis