Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamie2112

Banned
Chefs salty balls, just suck um and suck um and suck um ....saw that one last night reminded me of here

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Amusement for BSA

Kad ja umrem
sprovod bi će mali
dvi tri kurve
i jedan peder stari

Matt34

Matt34

32,000 people evacuated so far in Colorado Springs. Air Force Academy has been evacuated to Ft. Carson. Smoke is getting really bad.

Glad my family is leaving in a couple days.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Unlike people whom live on Satellite of Love - others have to work to pay bills... Getting buzzed to work is great way to start new and exiting career :rolleyes:
My workday ends at 7:00AM. That's just a little nightcap before bed.:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
When I die something, something, cover my enemies testicles with borscht, something, something...

If any else thinks it's rude Alex and BSA are having a private conversation in public....go here.... :D:D

How to say in different languages translation
It's Croatian, which I don't speak ... thou it's close to another Cyrillic language I born with ;), but there is Google Translate

Only word google messed is dvi - Digital Video Interface? lol

besides this thread supposed to be boring.. stop complaining :)

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
sold my 300w car amp. they hooked it up in my driveway and WOW. that was loud. just one sub in their trunk and 300watts and i bet my neighbors down the street could hear it. also update on the car situation, i have to find a way to get it to my driveway... i dont really think pushing it 20km would be fun...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I stayed home today because I have a computer being delivered by UPS and the forecast included storms. It's after 5pm...storms are rolling in...and still no UPS.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
UPS showed up at 6:55pm. I would have been home from work already. :rolleyes: Eh, no worries. I got to research buying a new phone today because I was at home. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
UPS showed up at 6:55pm. I would have been home from work already. :rolleyes: Eh, no worries. I got to research buying a new phone today because I was at home. :D
I can't believe you bought a new computer when you clearly need a new carpet cleaner...:rolleyes:

My wife loves her Razr Maxx. (Verizon)

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I miss the old Hershey bar wrappers with the outer sleeve that you slid off before opening the foil wrapping. I also miss Oreo O's :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One of my best friends at work is probably going to leave town. I'm bummed.

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
How hot is it where ya'll live?

We're forecasted for a high of 99 today and high humidity. I have a soccer game today as well.

I hate the heat.:mad:
I need to go back up north to school.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
How hot is it where ya'll live?

We're forecasted for a high of 99 today and high humidity. I have a soccer game today as well.

I hate the heat.:mad:
I need to go back up north to school.
Well, it's 25 - 30 degrees cooler here....but you have to like rain, too....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis