Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The decision is yours of course:)....but for dishwashers Maytag and Amana are on my buddies avoid list.
Oh, sure - now you tell me. :mad: :D

Nah, Amana wouldn't be my first choice, either - but the price simply couldn't be beat.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
freecycle.org has some weird and amazingly worthless stuff on it.

For example, seven cans of Diet Pepsi, or maybe you would prefer the expired baking soda. Yeah, that's worth the drive...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... but the price simply couldn't be beat.
Sure it could, the one you already got and some ear plugs. But at least you got something to put on free.org. That way you can meet someone in need of a 12 year old dishwasher when they come out to your place and walk all over your rug as they wipe their grimy paw on their stained shirt that hasn't quite covered that hairy sweaty navel for many a year in preparation for the handshake that lasts too long. I see right through you. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Nah, Amana wouldn't be my first choice, either - but the price simply couldn't be beat.
I just didn't want to see you in trouble with Doug, again.
Remember the washer / dryer that didn't clean his delicates properly?
Edit: By that I mean the feather boa and that little rhinestone number.

:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just didn't want to see you in trouble with Doug, again.
Remember the washer / dryer that didn't clean his delicates properly?
Edit: By that I mean the feather boa and that little rhinestone number.

:D
There ain't nothing little about that rhinestone number.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I see that you Googled it. :D I saw that regret picture, too, but I like the one with the Legos. :)

On a different note, I don't feel like doing the work that I should be doing.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't feel like doing the work that I should be doing.
Try to imagine to project complete and think of something positive you'll feel when it's done. 1. sense of accomplishment 2. sense of being freed up to watch Once upon a time 3. sharing the joy of completion with someone else (bragging/brown nosing). No ?!? .... fine, doing it is gonna suck and so do you. Now get to it. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Cracked open a Bud Light...Platinum, that is. Not because I want alcohol, really, just that I'm tired of orange juice and almond milk.

That work is looking further away, but I know that I'll do it later tonight.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That work is looking further away, but I know that I'll do it later tonight.
I did my chores. If you do that thing with imagining it done with three positive associations the work practically does itself but remembering to use that trick is something I've only ever done twice so thank you for b!tching ... it really helped.

I got a pizza to pick up!!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex, I see that you're back - how was/is the pizza? I almost ordered some tonight, but I decided against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis