Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki is just zonked tonight. I wonder if the medicine makes her tired. I figured that she'd be all energetic from the quick boost of calories from digesting the tape worms.

Yeah, I agree...yuck.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
He needs a bank account number to transfer the funds into and I don't feel comfortable using mine. Can we use yours? I'll split the winnings with you 50/50! :D
Use my bank account. If it turns out to be a scam, there's nothing in there to steal.

I'm pretty certain this is legit and we'll be rich soon.:cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm pretty certain this is legit and we'll be rich soon.:cool:
Yes, this part is obvious. The hard part is figuring out how I'm going to spend that money in such a manner that would embarrass a donkey prostitute of a different nationality and a two tone hair do.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
This morning a light in my room started working again after about 5 months. It was very bright. It just died again. My room is rather dim now :(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
A satisfied customer. :)
Is that Dove or Quail? Which tastes better? I demand a taste test. If not you then Niki but you will have to interpret her critique of the meat. It would probably be easier if you did it because of like typing skills and your use of English.

Eddie of the deck has a family of Canadian Geese that land in his pond every summer. He feeds 'em bread till their young are being hand fed and the parents too by the end of the season. The $1 day old bread is how Eddy does it. Are those good to eat? The young ones ... oh, yes ... the young birds. There is a grill right there !!! It's a sign, I tell you !!!

Thanks for the idea. Are they endangered? That would be so cool.
I wonder what bald eagle tastes like. :eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll be getting a new dishwasher soon, and I'm pretty excited. Mine has worked great for 12 years, but it's always been louder than I like.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'll be getting a new dishwasher soon, and I'm pretty excited. Mine has worked great for 12 years, but it's always been louder than I like.
Hi Adam,
A good friend of mine has been doing warranty work for all brands of appliances for over 20 years. He gave me a list of reliable appliance, and those to avoid.
As far as dishwashers, Whirlpool is the way to go. Bosch isn't bad either, though hard to get parts for the Bosch.
Avoid LG appliances & Fisher & Paykel.
Hope this helps a bit.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi Adam,
A good friend of mine has been doing warranty work for all brands of appliances for over 20 years. He gave me a list of reliable appliance, and those to avoid.
As far as dishwashers, Whirlpool is the way to go. Bosch isn't bad either, though hard to get parts for the Bosch.
Avoid LG appliances & Fisher & Paykel.
Hope this helps a bit.
Thanks, guys! It is coming from Amazon :D, and it's an Amana (who is owned by Whirlpool). My current one is a Whirlpool and has worked without issue for over 14 years - I'm going to keep it around until I know if this Amana works well.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks, guys! It is coming from Amazon :D, and it's an Amana (who is owned by Whirlpool). My current one is a Whirlpool and has worked without issue for over 14 years - I'm going to keep it around until I know if this Amana works well.
The decision is yours of course:)....but for dishwashers Maytag and Amana are on my buddies avoid list.
Maytag owns and makes Amana.
Maytag was just purchased by Whirlpool.
Maytag makes good clothes washers though.
Good Luck and be careful out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis