Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

I think I found where to pick up my travel supplies while up there, too.

"Beer Zoo"

Right down the road from the hotel. I got to get used to the bible thumping rules about buying beer and alcohol up there. "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms" ain't just a federal agency. It's the name of the local convenience store here in Florida.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I think I found where to pick up my travel supplies while up there, too.

"Beer Zoo"

Right down the road from the hotel. I got to get used to the bible thumping rules about buying beer and alcohol up there. "Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms" ain't just a federal agency. It's the name of the local convenience store here in Florida.
Reads like a hunting accident waiting to happen.:eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I moved to Central Florida from that area. You can keep the stuck up snobs.
I liked the area because of the people looking down on me and my kind. Imagine the type of crowd I'm in when there's either people who feel that they are on par with me or worse yet: people who look up to me. :eek: :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Where's the dawg when you need him! :p

Greg.....Ohhhh Greg.... Where are you Greg????:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
After doing absolutely nothing of value all day long and then taking a nap my g/f came home to wake me with a surprise banana split. That's almost like doing a bunch of strenuous exercises and then drinking a protein shake except it's easier and tastier ... way easier and tastier. Dave, am I right or am I right?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If you go to definition 5 in the urban dictionary for banana split I think you can skip the lube.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you go to definition 5 in the urban dictionary for banana split I think you can skip the lube.
I didn't look there, but I had my own mental picture of one. :eek: Must...replace...image.

Ahhh, that's the stuff. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't look there ...
That's probably for the best ...
besides, I'm not so sure you could actually do that with a peeled banana. :confused:

I wasn't able to see that image until I quoted the post and did the copy paste thing into the address bar.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Back from 3 weeks in Bulgaria :cool:

Cats there are very scared

But they are very well behaved, probably more polite than most people....
They are being taught to eat properly even at an early age :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wasn't able to see that image until I quoted the post and did the copy paste thing into the address bar.
Yeah, I can't see it now, either. Huh.

Cats there are very scared...
But they are very well behaved...
They are being taught to eat properly even at an early age :p
If it wasn't for the pictures, I would have thought that was one creepy series of euphamisms. :eek: ;) :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, I can't see it now, either. Huh.
It's the three hour time difference ... :D

... and other true facts I just made up.

EDIT: Harald, I hope you didn't eat off that fork after you fed the cat. That thing looks to have a nasty red sore on one of it's lips.
You got to be careful with that Bulgarian pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis