Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My neighbor's bush is still wet after getting pounded hard the past four nights.

By storms...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's the three hour time difference ... :D
Could be. :) I actually couldn't see it after I posted last night (saw it in the preview, but not after I submitted it). I just figured it was something to do with my Mac, as that happened a couple of weeks ago, too (where I could see the pic on my PC but not on my Mac).

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Could be. :) I actually couldn't see it after I posted last night (saw it in the preview, but not after I submitted it). I just figured it was something to do with my Mac, as that happened a couple of weeks ago, too (where I could see the pic on my PC but not on my Mac).
When in doubt, the cause of your issues, whatever they may be...are definitely directly tied to your crapple product(s).

This statement is accurate for any and all issues one could imagine. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Fine, let's talk about the weather in AZ. It rained for 4 hours last night? Isn't that unusual? While we're on the topic of rain water, aren't you guys using up your ground water faster than it gets replaced? Why did they build those cities in the desert any way? Didn't they notice it was wicked hot and there were snakes and scorpions every where? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, the amount of precipitation that we've gotten since last Friday is a bit unusual for this time of year. Our monsoon season normally sees the most in July and August (I think). We're still below average for this year, but we're getting closer now.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The boredom was ... thick. You could cut it with a knife.

So I ordered the capacitor that keeps the memory alive in my recently ousted H/K AVR 430.

I think I'm going to subscribe to Consumer Reports.

There's stuff I need to know about tires ...

I should do that now before the boredom overruns the one working part of my mind.

dkane360

dkane360

Just got out of my marketing research class. If my teacher were any less animated, I'd have to check his pulse.

dkane360

dkane360

Maybe cut him some slack. He's probably just still groggy from getting roofied by Alex last night.

Okay - there is something wrong about that. :D
Unless he gets roofied by Alex every Monday and Wednesday night, I don't think that's the issue :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
... I'm not so sure you could actually do that with a peeled banana....
Hmm, I kinda at a crossroads with this post.
Do I ask how he knows this...or do I assume (as most of us have) that he's tried it before?

.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis