Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My meat is sore. Seriously. My pet chicken got attacked by a dog this weekend.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Did they teach you that not all hookers are female?
Crocodile Dundee didn't come out until well after I got out but those that used them kinda figured that out on their own and warned the others.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
We could see the sun today and even get some glimpses of a blue sky :cool:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Crocodile Dundee didn't come out until well after I got out but those that used them kinda figured that out on their own and warned the others.
Not for nothing, but if I "found out on my own" I sure as hell wouldn't have ever told anyone about it. That's a secret that should never be told. I might even bump off the male hooker to make sure there were no witnesses alive.:eek:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Crocodile Dundee didn't come out until well after I came out but those that used them kinda figured that out on their own and warned the others.
So, you finally decided to come out of the closet!? Alex told me he had his suspicions about you; but Crocodile Dundee!? I didn't see that one coming...:confused:

J/K!!!:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Going to a guitar show tonight. Hope I don't accidentally buy anything and later have to go find a divorce attorney.

I'd have to move in with Adwilk and watch him chase his meat around the yard.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Going to a guitar show tonight. Hope I don't accidentally buy anything and later have to go find a divorce attorney.

I'd have to move in with Adwilk and watch him chase his meat around the yard.
Wow, do they show guitars where you live?
Do they do anything with the guitars too.....:p

Enjoy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis