Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
The inventor of Mad Libs passed away this week.

I will [verb] his [noun], and always [adverb] remember the [adjective] [noun] he [verb, past tense] into the [noun]. [Verb] in [noun].

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
"Debbie" Davemcc (with makeup)

Pull yourself together man!:p

Thanks to Jamie for the video!

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

Doug, you forgot to add the version with sound and illustrations :D

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bp0Gt1aovEQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/bp0Gt1aovEQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

(gotta love the JSB and pictures)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
"Debbie" Davemcc (with makeup)

Pull yourself together man!:p

This is a rip-off of my first E-Harmony video!
Of course I never cried that much.....though I (maybe) got a little misty talking about speakers. Think it was more my allergies, but I do want all speakers and just want to take care of them.:eek:
I do love puss....oh, she said 'cats'......she did rip me off though. Just sayin.

Last edited by a moderator:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
This is a rip-off of my first E-Harmony video!
Of course I never cried that much.....though I (maybe) got a little misty talking about speakers. Think it was more my allergies, but I do want all speakers and just want to take care of them.:eek:
I do love puss....oh, she said 'cats'......she did rip me off though. Just sayin.
I could of swore it was a rip-off of my I like eggs routine with phone salesman.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
There isn't enough makeup in the world to make Dave look that good or sound that stoopid. :rolleyes:

All the pussy out there without homes and they should be with me ... :D

I want to take care of all that pussy. :D :D
Call me a snob, but I want my pussy well-groomed and clean. Perhaps if the pussy has potential to be that then I will consider it, but the last thing I want is some nasty rapid pussy coming into my house. :mad:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Another evening of coding and coming up just short of the days goals. I know there is a bug there, but fried mind can't see it, but the fries are so good. Fried bug is overrated, but hunger makes it taste better. Fried bacon mmm.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If I liked dual-penetration, I don't think I'd wear a T-shirt advertising the fact. As for the dude, it isn't clear if he likes giving, or receiving...:confused::eek:

:D
If you liked DP, you might not think the same as you do now. I've known women who....uh....well.... Maybe this is the wrong forum for those stories. Let's just say that they were very freindly, and didn't mind who knew.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
DP ... I thought it stood for dipole. :rolleyes:

So I go to rewire and rearrange some stuff to do with the new subs, amp and computer. First the song in my sig won't play. I finally figure out to try restarting my computer and viola ... we're back in business. Then the bass cuts out. Turns out my amp doesn't like being stood on it's side and it's thermal protection circuit cuts off the output. So I moved it. Then I heard a hum. Turns out one of the channels got cranked to max output. No wonder it sounded a little loud in the bass region. Now I have it turned to about the half way point and I swapped out the RCA cable and tried plugging it into 3 different surge strips in the area and it still has a little hum ... oh well. I'm tired of messing around with it and have opted to just listen to some music.

Chris Botti: Night Sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis