Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
It got worse since first post it went from "five guys" farting to "five guys" bad case of explosive diarrhea 5 times on the toilet :( I hate that. It blast out like those comedy movies with real natural sounding made a mess! I think I have flushed out the "five guys" from my digestive system now. No more "five guys" for me I have the feeling that veggie burger was spiked.
Oh that sucks. I've had that reaction to some of the alternative artificial sweeteners they put in food or candy. Same result, your intestines feel like they have run a marathon and all you want to do is sleep all day to recover. Or just lie a fetal position on the floor and listen to Celine Dion albums for hours on end.

I checked and the veggie stuff contains allergens like Soy. Also, the buns are not gluten free unless you ordered that and they screwed it up (wheat/gluten, milk, soy, eggs, sesame). The fries are cooked in peanut oil. Their mayo contains soy. Also their milkshakes contain peanut/peanut oil. So there are definite allergens you have been exposed to. Something in there triggered you to have a reaction.

Anyway, it's a full on cleanse of your system. I don't see how people actually want to do those. Doing the cleanse for a colonoscopy gives me the sweats and shakes just thinking about it. Ugh!! NO!

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I hate being sick. I also hate my daughter being sick.

but..

I love the 2 of us playing hooky and playing video games all day. :)

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Hello Mike. Top of the day to you as well. Just looking to catch my Kentucky game later today. Might even watch a little football as well. Other than that, not much else going on. Have a good day yourself. It is good to see you posting. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Evening Mr. Phil! Church was good yesterday. Here’s me and my TEAC A3340S Big Kahuna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Evening Mr. Phil! Church was good yesterday. Here’s me and my TEAC A3340S Big Kahuna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good evening Ryan. I don't know which I like better your shirt or your hat. You know more about reel to reel than I do. For someone your age, I find that impressive. Chances are real good, you will end up doing something similar for a living one day. I got into audio at a very early age, but man you are way ahead. Keep at it. Glad church was good. Have a good night my friend! :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Good evening Ryan. I don't know which I like better your shirt or your hat. You know more about reel to reel than I do. For someone your age, I find that impressive. Chances are real good, you will end up doing something similar for a living one day. I got into audio at a very early age, but man you are way ahead. Keep at it. Glad church was good. Have a good night my friend! :)

Cheers,

Phil
You too Mr. Phil! What type of hat is that? A golfer's cap? I play golf a lot, and that's what I wear usually.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I think that is Dennis Leary. He does the voice over on the Ford F-150 Truck commercials. He is also a seasoned actor typically playing the bad guy IIRC. ;)

Cheers,

Phil
Bingo! That's Denis Leary. Great voice actor. I also like his song "A$$hole." Very funny! He also voiced Diego the saber toothed cat on the classic computer animated series Ice Age. Yes, he can easily play a villain with that almost evil looking smile and deep, raspy voice.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Do I look anything like him IYHO?
Yeah a little bit. Have a feeling you are much more intelligent than him. The Good Lord has blessed you with some gifts Ryan. Have a feeling you are going to use them well. Heck, you already are. Honestly, I am a bit taken back. Going to bed my meds are making me sleepy. Have a blessed night Ryan. My neck is giving me some troubles tonight. Talk to you tomorrow. :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Yeah a little bit. Have a feeling you are much more intelligent than him. The Good Lord has blessed you with some gifts Ryan. Have a feeling you are going to use them well. Heck, you already are. Honestly, I am a bit taken back. Going to bed my meds are making me sleepy. Have a blessed night Ryan. My neck is giving me some troubles tonight. Talk to you tomorrow. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Good night, Mr. Phil! Have a good night's rest! Talk to you tomorrow! I'll be honest with you, my IQ score is 130. I look like a mix of Denis and Ryan O'Neal.
Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Oh that sucks. I've had that reaction to some of the alternative artificial sweeteners they put in food or candy. Same result, your intestines feel like they have run a marathon and all you want to do is sleep all day to recover. Or just lie a fetal position on the floor and listen to Celine Dion albums for hours on end.

I checked and the veggie stuff contains allergens like Soy. Also, the buns are not gluten free unless you ordered that and they screwed it up (wheat/gluten, milk, soy, eggs, sesame). The fries are cooked in peanut oil. Their mayo contains soy. Also their milkshakes contain peanut/peanut oil. So there are definite allergens you have been exposed to. Something in there triggered you to have a reaction.

Anyway, it's a full on cleanse of your system. I don't see how people actually want to do those. Doing the cleanse for a colonoscopy gives me the sweats and shakes just thinking about it. Ugh!! NO!
That is a detailed report and I would go with that.
I can also listen to Celine Dion Titanic end credits for an hour.

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
I really hate when you listen to music and your system sounds exactly the way you want, its perfect and the next day you listen without changing a thing and you think WHAT THE F$#@ happened

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I really hate when you listen to music and your system sounds exactly the way you want, its perfect and the next day you listen without changing a thing and you think WHAT THE F$#@ happened
Well the next day the climate temperature alters the sound of speed least that was what I read. Or maybe our hearing has been affected by climate temperature change?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis