Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
RIP Trugoy. I didn't know he had passed until I saw it while watching the Grammys.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some SADE, Man I love Smooth Operator." When you require streetcar desire for higher highs". It doesn't get any better than that. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Ended up revisiting a few APP albums.
Thats definitely a good one. I have it on cd. I was looking for something different to stream this afternoon. Seems like an Alan Parsons Project play list will fill the bill. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm happily streaming some essential Alan Parsons right now. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched most of it in Atmos last night. The Atmos is nice, not overpowering, just mainly some of the keyboards and guitars floating above with the ambient sound.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming Friday Night in San Francisco. Great acoustic instrument sound. I have the CD but streaming high def audio is just so much simpler. :)

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
This seeming 'sleeper' among some of the greatest axe-men in this genre, manages to possess one of my most trusted references for an unadulterated, pre-CBS, no effects Fender Strat and reverb amp rigs. Electric guitar or bass coupled with larger paper coned Eminence woofers in my speakers end up just owning these tones. Totally crankable and probably in the top 20 of songs I will abuse my hearing with just for not being able to help myself.

I've posted it before, but is worth revisiting. It's one of those tunes for me, that scratches a particular itch, when nothing else will.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streamed some Santana this morning before watching golf. Europa from the Moonflower LP is one of my favorite all time songs. I just absolutely love the guitars.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis