Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been suffering through a man cold these last few days. I did manage to listen to

IMG_1224.jpg
IMG_1225.jpg
IMG_1230.jpg
IMG_1231.jpg
IMG_1232.jpg
IMG_1233.jpg

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Saw a double bill of Pure Prairie League and Atlanta Rhythm Section last night so listening to both bands This morning. The Bands have been around for over 50 years each but the music is timeless.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Going to see them this Sat. in Sacramento at a small venue, their hometown. 2hr drive for us, but I have family there.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming more smooth jazz this afternoon on my WIIM into my system with Infinity P363s. Just heaven. :)

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Love when someone can shred a trombone. I follow a lot of Maceo Parker and all the associated offshoots of that effort. A lot of good jazz/funk instrumentalists on a virtuoso level end up mingling around that genre. Add some good speakers and understanding neighbors and just jam.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Every once and a while I have to get a blues fix. Currently streaming some classic blues on Amazon Music on my main stereo setup while perusing the web on my PC. Nice to be able to multitask. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Listening to the two new tracks from Mark Knopfler On Qobuz. Easy listening stuff that always goes down smooth. Looking to the release of the entire album soon.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis