Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
My favorite Saga album but I never got into Tales From Topographic Oceans even though Yes is my favorite band. I need to play Tales and Relayer a few more times and see if they grow on me. I have pretty much every Rush album. :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
My favorite Saga album but I never got into Tales From Topographic Oceans even though Yes is my favorite band. I need to play Tales and Relayer a few more times and see if they grow on me. I have pretty much every Rush album. :)
They are both not as strong as the Yes album, Fragile and Close to the Edge but not too many bands ever had 3 as strong.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
They are both not as strong as the Yes album, Fragile and Close to the Edge but not too many bands ever had 3 as strong.
I think I've listened to Close to the Edge more than any other album, all bands considered. I never tire of that one. Going for the One and Tormato were interesting in their own right but I think the band returned to their prime with 90125 and Union. Ladder did not get a lot of fanfare, but that's a pretty decent album in my view. Like Rush, Yes has a pretty big catalogue.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Probably top 5 of favorite bands, when it comes right down to it. I remember the first lick (from their first album) I ever heard and it grabbed me instantly. And the radio stations could be stingy with new music at times, or forget to mention the band other than at the very opening.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some 90s Country today. I forgot how good some of that stuff was. Especially Brooks and Dunn and John Anderson. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Trying out my new Koss kph30s on my pc. Listening to Diana Krall via Amazon Unlimited and these phones sound GOOD :). I'm going to have to try them on my main system.

D

dolynick

Audioholic
Tonight's evening playlist while doing contract work was:

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
The Rolling Stones - Beggar's Banquet
The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed

All via SACD/DSD.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers