Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just ordered Ultimate Manilow cd from Amazon. Not a fan at all but I just want to hear Copacavana on my system. Flame away :)

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Blast from the past....

I have this on an original U.S. Warner Bros. vinyl LP (with the vintage "palm tree" artwork on the label), but have to get a 180 gram reissue because it's not in the best condition (one song in particular has a "repeat" damage where the stylus gets stuck in the groove, and I couldn't get this out even with repeated deep cleanings).

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Just ordered Ultimate Manilow cd from Amazon. Not a fan at all but I just want to hear Copacavana on my system. Flame away :)
Years ago, my brother had a Manilow concert LP. It had a fun moment when he played all of his "jingles"- Mcdonalds, Pepsi, State Farm... Band-Aid! "I am stuck on Band-Aids..."

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I got one from the thrift store. Haven’t listened yet, but has a lot of songs I liked from when I was a kid. Talented dude. Now I gotta find it!

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I love “Rumours” on DVD-AUDIO. I’ve played it more times than I can count. It’s a good mix. There are two versions of “Never Going Back Again.” The original is in stereo and the alternate is a bit different and in MLP 5.1. It restores the original electric guitar solo and Mic playing the snare with brushes. There are photos and album trivia on the disc. Vocals are spread nicely across the front with some backing vocals and instruments in the rears. I also have the “Say You Will” album on DVD-AUDIO. Love it! Oh, I bought “Manilow Live” cheap on HD DVD a long time ago. Great audio on that one.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis