Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Man, I thought this was gonna be the end of me. My heart stopped. I played this file (exactly this one, on YouTube, it starts only after a few seconds) and went into another room, when it started singing i was CONVINCED someone is in my living room. This was creepy:

P

pcosmic

Audioholic
My German ancestors (though very slightly cheesy) are the best when it comes to stuff like this! ;)

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Seriously, I have no life.
My German ancestors (though very slightly cheesy) are the best when it comes to stuff like this! ;)

My sister's roommate is big on Rammstein...and since it was the only tape he had in his car we did some errands in....I just opted to turn it off :)

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Field Marshall
An obvious one and yet rarely ever linked here or discussed... And such a nice thunder role at the beginning.

Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
Recorded these two albums to cassette and played them during my 10KM walks

Illinois Blues 1973: Canned Heat: Amazon.ca: Music

Eric Clapton (album) - Wikipedia
Bro! thanks for posting this up! Canned Heat! I haven't seen that cover since the 70's! I did get to see them live.

Last edited:
Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
This! going through all of them right now. All of those you see, Albums I bought in the 80s.
3522F7F9-2CE8-429B-BA06-C792F13BAD2C.jpeg

04212F94-A83B-4B59-82F9-9DFB22DA2EE8.jpeg

Gmoney

Gmoney

Audioholic Samurai
^^bout time you posted the Vinyl! :cool:Nice table.
Well, my oldest Son was holding my Vinyl and my TT for me. I was moving around the last two years. Up till this past April I was in a very small apartment. Just got all my Vinyl back today plus my TT.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Listening to Lettuce right now. Good tunes to work from home with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis