Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Chick Corea...Rendevous In NY...MC SACD...2 disc set...live recording...SQ is very good...if you like Corea, you will like this recording, nothing to the center, basically a 4.1, but rear channels get a lot of action in the 5.1 mix

Tito Puente...Goza Mi Timbal...MC SACD...SQ is very clean...if you like percussion in a Latin jazz format, you'll love this

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Cold shower and a Camel smoke after watching her for the 3rd time!o_O

Mike
Yeah, she is a hottie no doubt. Not to mention a very talented musician. Personally, I have always found Asian women quite attractive. Also love Asian culture. Glad that you guys find her as appealing as I do.:)

Cheers,

Phil

BTW, be sure to check out Bingbing Li who was in the movie The Meg. I find her quite hot as well. Even thought about changing her name from Bingbing to Bangbang..........LOL!!!!! Just kidding!:cool: Here is a link:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bingbing+Li&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS744US744&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlrdD97OfcAhUr4oMKHU9GADEQ_AUICigB&biw=1745&bih=857

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Heck yeah!

Damn Fergie is built like a brick sh*t house literally! Catchy tune no doubt!:cool:

That hump be looking ........well you know!:eek:

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis