Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
what are your top 3 Enya songs?
I have a greatest hits CD I play a lot.
Looking to invest in some additional Enya.
What would you recommend?
Bucknekked,

Top of the Morning to you!..Yeah same here when I don't feel like rocken out I'll slap in ENYA and Diana Krall and put the CD play on repeat mode. Enya, top 3, Storms of Africa, The Memory of trees, Caribbean Blue...but pretty much like just about everything she's put out

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Holy Smokes! Nice Yamaha Drum Kit!

Cheers,

Phil
I think you mean 2 nice kits Phil’s lol. I use this drum battle as demo material just because it’s A) super fun. B)it’s drums, and who doesn’t love drums? And C) it takes a lot(IMO) to do this justice. My only real beef is Sully(decent enough drummer who actually recorded the tracks for the debut album) screws up the Neil Peart fill from Tom Sawyer. Yes, picking nits but to a drummer such as myself those things matter. Anyways, good pick. Awesome video.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Hey Phil, this is another one we like here at home. A good system that goes low and loud will reveal a great deal of tones and sounds in this “solo”.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I think you mean 2 nice kits Phil’s lol. I use this drum battle as demo material just because it’s A) super fun. B)it’s drums, and who doesn’t love drums? And C) it takes a lot(IMO) to do this justice. My only real beef is Sully(decent enough drummer who actually recorded the tracks for the debut album) screws up the Neil Peart fill from Tom Sawyer. Yes, picking nits but to a drummer such as myself those things matter. Anyways, good pick. Awesome video.
Yeah, I meant dual Yamaha drum kits.....LOL!!!! Been known to slap the sticks myself every once in a while. Neil Peart is like the GOD of all drummers. He is absolutely amazing to say the least. But, I also like Alex Van Halen, Lars Ulrich, Tommy Lee, and Chad Smith just to name a few. Dave Grohl is also very good as in Mike Portnoy. Lots of talent inmho. Thanks Bill! :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey Phil, this is another one we like here at home. A good system that goes low and loud will reveal a great deal of tones and sounds in this “solo”.
Bill, I do not see a link? Please do as I want to see it. Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis