Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
It says video is not available. I will have to search fof it as you have me curious. :)
that's odd. i just went back to my post & played it. check anything out from the Clear Spot (********) album. a true post-modernist blues classic.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a great music video about the dangers of samplers to the average american family:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Hopefully means a new album coming. This was released this month.

And this one from last year

Last edited:
M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I bought the Walter Trout CD "we're all in this together".
Great blues CD. Its a collection of duets with Walter Trout and big time blues guitar players.
MrBoat recommended it and its a great little CD if you like Blues Guitar.
I ended up with that one too.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Tinsley Ellis "Winning Hand" on CD. I just heard of him but he's been around for awhile.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Is that a new album from them?
Seems they're active again so that's what I am hoping. They did a few dates here last year, but so did Tool. I'll take an album from either of them at this point lol.

Just found this:

Supergroup A Perfect Circle has shared their first new single in four years. The band confirmed the track “The Doomed” will part of a new album slated for release in 2018.

The band currently made up of Tool frontman Maynard James Keenan, along with guitarist Billy Howerdel, former The Smashing Pumpkins guitarist James Iha, as well as bassist Matt McJunkins and drummer Jeff Friedl, had last issued new music with the release of the 2013 single “By And Down.” Earlier this year they debuted a new song entitled “Feathers” during a show on their first North American Tour since 2011.

“Fourteen years have passed since we released eMOTIVe,” said Keenan in a statement. “A new release is long overdue. In light of this current difficult and polarized social, spiritual and political climate, we artist types need to open our big mouths and share the light a little louder.”

A Perfect Circle confirmed they are working on the follow-up to 2004’s eMOTIVe with producer Dave Sardy. The group recently inked a deal with BMG to issue the upcoming record.

“Years of life experience has brought our music to this moment,” said Howerdel. “We know where we came from. Deeply connected to the path we’re on.”

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis