Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Streaming some Van Morrison right now. Moondance might be my all-time favorite and there are many other greats.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Classic rock station every once in a while I'd hear Welcome Back Kotter, but then I heard the Rockford theme unedited.

Oh I'll add in St. Elsewhere too for some 80s love. I like how those keys just sort of chime. I think it might be S1 and S2 with an outro. Ah I'd forgotten Denzel Washington was on the show.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Classic rock station every once in a while I'd hear Welcome Back Kotter, but then I heard the Rockford theme unedited.

Oh I'll add in St. Elsewhere too for some 80s love. I like how those keys just sort of chime. I think it might be S1 and S2 with an outro. Ah I'd forgotten Denzel Washington was on the show.
Brings back the days when TV theme music was often a hit single. Rockford drove a cool car too!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Purple Rain, Kill Em All, or Joshua Tree? No think I'll go with this one. It's one theme more or less, but a sensational one. The driving urgency brings chills. I'd call it a masterpiece. Really can compete with any album IMO. The album still a whole lotta people don't know. Post-punk.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Purple Rain, Kill Em All, or Joshua Tree? No think I'll go with this one. It's one theme more or less, but a sensational one. The driving urgency brings chills. I'd call it a masterpiece. Really can compete with any album IMO. The album still a whole lotta people don't know. Post-punk.
Sorry that was meant to be an 80s albums comparison with the ones above.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Streaming some Quincy Jones right now. Man, that guy is gifted! :)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The Yes Album super deluxe edition. Yours is no Disgrace
IMG_3806.jpeg
and Starship Trooper sound amazing!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

Gave a good portion of this another play tonight:
View attachment 65410

Almost 30 years old now and still has sections that catch my attention when they come along.

Other things that got played along the way this evening:
A few Peter Gabriel tracks form 16 Golden Greats
Yo-Yo Ma & The Silk Road Ensemble
The Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices
Bjork - Alarm Call
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
A little Shpongle (Nothing Lost and Ineffable Mysteries)
I like a lot of their stuff, but In Sides is probably my favorite album from them.

Last edited:
D

dolynick

Audioholic
At the moment:
1706385732780.png

Although this is my favorite and is next in the queue:
1706385760908.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com