highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Has anyone ever openly declared they would like to be the presidential election candidate, but would settle for being a running mate?
In the beginning, the winner was POTUS and #2 was VP. That didn't last long, but it would seem to be a good way to have deadlock if they agree on nothing.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
As long as she isn't smarter than him, of course.
According to what Trumpet has said about himself, he's the smartest man alive , ex; below :D

"Referring to the associates gathered in the Oval Office as “my Brain Trust,” Trump said, “Every one of these people is a stable genius, and I am by far stabler and more geniuser than any of them. "

"“I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years.”

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things. … I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are. But I speak to a lot of people. My primary consultant is myself, and I have, you know, I have a good instinct for this stuff.”

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
That's ageist and sexist- we expect more from you.....:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

So far those that have been mentioned:
Gov. Kristi Noem
Elise Stefanik
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Kari Lake
Sarah Huckabee Sanders

And for the guys;
Rep. Byron Donalds,
Tim Scott

And just a few minutes ago DeSantis closed out his campaign and endorses Trumpo. So he to could be a possible VP since he is a term limited Gov.

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Nope not as I recall. But he most likely will someone that's young and looks good in a skirt :D
It’s time for Desantis to get the skirt out and demonstrate that he’s willing abandon any semblance of self respect

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
According to what Trumpet has said about himself, he's the smartest man alive , ex; below :D

"Referring to the associates gathered in the Oval Office as “my Brain Trust,” Trump said, “Every one of these people is a stable genius, and I am by far stabler and more geniuser than any of them. "

"“I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years.”

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things. … I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are. But I speak to a lot of people. My primary consultant is myself, and I have, you know, I have a good instinct for this stuff.”
That's what he may have said, but I expect his fragile ego couldn't handle a smarter VP - especially if they were a woman.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like Desantis is dropping out.

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
As if he was in it. When are you going to vote the clown out of office down there in FL?
He will not be able to run again, he is term limited. And we have to deal with his nutty political rules until January 5, 2027.

highfigh

highfigh

Well, he certainly hasn't been told "Shut up!", Shaddap!", "STFU!", 'Shut yer pie hole!"....

At least, it wasn't effective. Maybe someone should swat him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

highfigh

highfigh

As I recall, Gore was his running mate. Monica was in a different, er...category.
To quote a local radio guy when they were talking about the Milwaukee Mayor having an affair with someone in his office, "She was on his staff, if you know what I mean" (sounding like a gangster).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis