D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Did I hurt your feelings?

Na. The density and lack of looking in the mirror does.

1- Biden was never as popular as Obama. Hell, he outspent McCain 3:1 and only won by 7.2%.
2- The US has never seen so many votes in a Presidential election.
3- 30% vote increase is the largest increase in votes for POTUS over the previous election.
4- The US had 168.31 million registered voters in 2020, 2022 records show 161.42 million. The 2020 election total is ~155 million votes, but the Census bureau shows that "66.8% of citizens 18 years and older" participated. The math doesn't work- don't claim that I'm saying anything about the integrity of the election- this is all info I found by searching.

But against Trump you become very popular.

In 2016 Trump was barely known on the political scene. In 2020 Trump (and his behavior) were very well known. His early rallies turning into violence followed by a decline in attendance because we became familiar with his antics etc.

Maybe the attendance increase was due to the belief Trump was the first in a long time to be deemed the anti-establishment, America First Republican while his antics created a blue tsunami?

It's obvious you do question the election integrity. Good for you. Next time say so.

Of course people voted for Biden in order to stop Trump but I'm not sure where 30 million voters came from (2016 total was ~128 million votes vs 2020 total of >155 million)- with that kind of increase, I'm not sure absentee and mailed-in vote totals made the difference.

Covid?

Stop inferring. Also, you're conclusion about Trump winning because people will put up with him goes against any logic WRT the ~30 million vote increase and with his comment about never swore to uphold the Constitution and his lawyers seem to be on some very potent drugs if they actually believe (quoted from the link) "Trump's legal team wrote. "Section Three does not apply, because the presidency is not an office 'under the United States,' the president is not an 'officer of the United States,' and President Trump did not take an oath 'to support the Constitution of the United States.' ".

That's meaningless. Trump won Iowa. You can say, Well 85% of registered Republicans didn't vote. See, we didn't want him! Except the part about that 15% did vote, and he won by 30 pts. (See Mikado.)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Did I hurt your feelings?

Na. The density and lack of looking in the mirror does.

1- Biden was never as popular as Obama. Hell, he outspent McCain 3:1 and only won by 7.2%.
2- The US has never seen so many votes in a Presidential election.
3- 30% vote increase is the largest increase in votes for POTUS over the previous election.
4- The US had 168.31 million registered voters in 2020, 2022 records show 161.42 million. The 2020 election total is ~155 million votes, but the Census bureau shows that "66.8% of citizens 18 years and older" participated. The math doesn't work- don't claim that I'm saying anything about the integrity of the election- this is all info I found by searching.

But against Trump you become very popular.

In 2016 Trump was barely known on the political scene. In 2020 Trump (and his behavior) were very well known. His early rallies turning into violence followed by a decline in attendance because we became familiar with his antics etc.

Maybe the attendance increase was due to the belief Trump was the first in a long time to be deemed the anti-establishment, America First Republican while his antics created a blue tsunami?

It's obvious you do question the election integrity. Good for you. Next time say so.

Of course people voted for Biden in order to stop Trump but I'm not sure where 30 million voters came from (2016 total was ~128 million votes vs 2020 total of >155 million)- with that kind of increase, I'm not sure absentee and mailed-in vote totals made the difference.

Covid?

Stop inferring. Also, you're conclusion about Trump winning because people will put up with him goes against any logic WRT the ~30 million vote increase and with his comment about never swore to uphold the Constitution and his lawyers seem to be on some very potent drugs if they actually believe (quoted from the link) "Trump's legal team wrote. "Section Three does not apply, because the presidency is not an office 'under the United States,' the president is not an 'officer of the United States,' and President Trump did not take an oath 'to support the Constitution of the United States.' ".

That's meaningless. Trump won Iowa. You can say, Well 85% of registered Republicans didn't vote. See, we didn't want him! Except the part about that 15% did vote, and he won by 30 pts. (See Mikado.)
Trump voters did the same when he ran against Hillary as many Biden voters vs Trump- they weren't going to vote for the other candidate.

I have questioned the integrity of the elections and have posted comments in the same way- the math doesn't work as the totals have been presented.

Iowa is one state, it's Conservative and it's only the primary and if you look at the poll/primary results from the last four elections- very different.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump voters did the same when he ran against Hillary as many Biden voters vs Trump- they weren't going to vote for the other candidate.

I have questioned the integrity of the elections and have posted comments in the same way- the math doesn't work as the totals have been presented.

Iowa is one state, it's Conservative and it's only the primary and if you look at the poll/primary results from the last four elections- very different.
The math doesn't work- don't claim that I'm saying anything about the integrity of the election- this is all info I found by searching.

Again. Next time say you question the integrity of the election. Good for you.

You're mixing apples with oranges. Hillary was already not very popular amongst her own. Trump was the new guy on the street and therefore unlikely to break any attendance records. You also have to consider news sources like Msnbc and CNN ran Trump coverage into the ground. They even had higher ratings than Fox, a very rare accomplishment. I'm just saying it might have created a huge blue wave.

Don't really know where you're getting your stats from. Trump has had a 30 pt lead in the primaries. Meaning nationwide, not Iowa. Thus far it's *hope* Haley or DeSantis come through.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
With all the scrutiny of the voting, is it amazing nothing substantial has turned up or does that just lead one into the next conspiracy theory ?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
With all the scrutiny of the voting, is it amazing nothing substantial has turned up or does that just lead one into the next conspiracy theory ?
Actually, they have found minute examples of fraud no way near enough to change the results. Just like every other election. Fun fact, some sort of respected leader and big election denier in the Florida Villages has just been charged with sending in a vote for Trump in his deceased father's name. Well, he was right there was election fraud. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone catch Trumps latest speech where he blamed Nicki Haley for Jan 6? I know he meant Pelosi but that's not what he said. The guy is no more mentally fit than Biden and I wish the MAGA republicans would wake up. Please please please stop us having to deal with a Biden Trump 2024 election. :(

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone catch Trumps latest speech where he blamed Nicki Haley for Jan 6? I know he meant Pelosi but that's not what he said. The guy is no more mentally fit than Biden and I wish the MAGA republicans would wake up. Please please please stop us having to deal with a Biden Trump 2024 election. :(
At least Biden has surrounded himself with generally sane and competent people.....much better situation than you get with drumphy.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
At least one candidate noticed that. :)

>>>Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley on Saturday questioned Donald Trump’s mental fitness after he appeared to confuse her with former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi when talking about the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol. …<<<

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Glad to see that she is finally fighting back. Unfortunately, it might be too little too late.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Glad to see that she is finally fighting back. Unfortunately, it might be too little too late.
I think she was holding back in hopes of being his running mate. Since that doesn't appear to be in the cards, there's no reason to keep the gloves on.

highfigh

highfigh

The math doesn't work- don't claim that I'm saying anything about the integrity of the election- this is all info I found by searching.

Again. Next time say you question the integrity of the election. Good for you.

You're mixing apples with oranges. Hillary was already not very popular amongst her own. Trump was the new guy on the street and therefore unlikely to break any attendance records. You also have to consider news sources like Msnbc and CNN ran Trump coverage into the ground. They even had higher ratings than Fox, a very rare accomplishment. I'm just saying it might have created a huge blue wave.

Don't really know where you're getting your stats from. Trump has had a 30 pt lead in the primaries. Meaning nationwide, not Iowa. Thus far it's *hope* Haley or DeSantis come through.
CBS and most other major news outlets spent the whole campaign telling people who they should vote for and when the election was called in Trump's favor, they were dumbfounded, asking how they could have gotten it so wrong. Charlie Rose, Nora O'Donnell and a few others were absolutely shocked, but PBS and other non-Fox outlets were in a similar condition.

You asked where I got my stats, but I posted links to two of them- you could find this just as easily if you search for it.

I know he's ahead nationally, but some states are still duking it out over his eligibility, so it's not a given that he'll win or even be able to compete.

Just once, I would like to see some candidates who don't make people hate each other.

highfigh

highfigh

Maybe they could be co-Presidents, like Jack Lemmon and James Garner, in 'My Fellow Americans'.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I think she was holding back in hopes of being his running mate. Since that doesn't appear to be in the cards, there's no reason to keep the gloves on.
Haley 2 days ago:
“I have said from the very beginning I don't play for second, I don't want to be anybody's vice president. That is off the table,” Haley told the voter, in remarks first reported by Politico and confirmed in a recording obtained by The Washington Post. 2 days ago

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
CBS and most other major news outlets spent the whole campaign telling people who they should vote for and when the election was called in Trump's favor, they were dumbfounded, asking how they could have gotten it so wrong. Charlie Rose, Nora O'Donnell and a few others were absolutely shocked, but PBS and other non-Fox outlets were in a similar condition.

You asked where I got my stats, but I posted links to two of them- you could find this just as easily if you search for it.
In 2016 sure. This part I was referring to 2020....

You also have to consider news sources like Msnbc and CNN ran Trump coverage into the ground. They even had higher ratings than Fox, a very rare accomplishment. I'm just saying it might have created a huge blue wave.

The stats don't really interest me. I concluded long ago Trump wasn't going to accept the results, not because of his merit, but because he wasn't going to accept the results even if there were 0.0% fraud. I'd recommend looking into Pennsylvania and what the hell was going on there? Was it ballot stuffing, extending the deadline on mail-in's coming in etc. I dunno. If something was happening in the end it was still going to be close because Trump's a dickhead. And had he zipped his mouth he'd have won easily.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Haley 2 days ago:
“I have said from the very beginning I don't play for second, I don't want to be anybody's vice president. That is off the table,” Haley told the voter, in remarks first reported by Politico and confirmed in a recording obtained by The Washington Post. 2 days ago
I was playing for second, but now that it doesn't look like I'll be getting second, I guess I'm playing for first place.:)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Haley 2 days ago:
Has anyone ever openly declared they would like to be the presidential election candidate, but would settle for being a running mate?

highfigh

highfigh

In 2016 sure. This part I was referring to 2020....

You also have to consider news sources like Msnbc and CNN ran Trump coverage into the ground. They even had higher ratings than Fox, a very rare accomplishment. I'm just saying it might have created a huge blue wave.

The stats don't really interest me. I concluded long ago Trump wasn't going to accept the results, not because of his merit, but because he wasn't going to accept the results even if there were 0.0% fraud. I'd recommend looking into Pennsylvania and what the hell was going on there? Was it ballot stuffing, extending the deadline on mail-in's coming in etc. I dunno. If something was happening in the end it was still going to be close because Trump's a dickhead. And had he zipped his mouth he'd have won easily.
He's like a little kid who walks through the house banging on a sauce pan with a ladle while wearing another pan over his head like it's a helmet- doesn't know when to stop making noise.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Has anyone ever openly declared they would like to be the presidential election candidate, but would settle for being a running mate?
Nope not as I recall. But he most likely will someone that's young and looks good in a skirt :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis