mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
There were many security/intelligence issues found after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. One of the issues was information sharing across agencies, which was the seed for the creation of the Department of Homeland Security.

Edit: Ninjad by @mtrycrafts :)
Yours is better explained. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Joe Rogan described Trump as being maligned by the media. I consider this another example of the right loving Trump's hate while placing the blame on the left.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Still LOL at when a person says, The media hate Donald Trump! As if there isn't anything to hate about him.;)

Also like Trump's recent remarks that he should have immunity because he should.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
WTH is wrong with the idiot? Trump and the Jan 6th choir.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Haha anti-Trumper called another Trump his fuhrer. :p

highfigh

highfigh

I said it's a problem, but because it's a problem doesn't mean I'd equate Mexican border crossings with terrorists from the Middle East. There's fentanyl, cartel, and maybe sex slaves. Albeit the last one sounds difficult to believe. Faux does a tremendous job with their award-winning journalism highlighting the cartel, sex slaves, and various compounds they camp in.
In your mind, what do sex slaves look like? They're not hot Vegas hookers, some are young, others just need to exist. Human trafficking is the better way to describe it because they're sent around the country- check your local crime reports about motel chains in the area- I bet they have the same/similar problems we have here in MKE.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
In your mind, what do sex slaves look like? They're not hot Vegas hookers, some are young, others just need to exist. Human trafficking is the better way to describe it because they're sent around the country- check your local crime reports about motel chains in the area- I bet they have the same/similar problems we have here in MKE.
Again it doesn't matter what "I" think they look like. Frankly I dunno. It's Faux's bleeping job to do a piece on it that describes in detail what it's about. It could be as simple as a 3-5 minute segment that covers the important basics. If they choose not to well there ya go. No it isn't the job of the left to do it for you. You're the ones highlighting the issue.

highfigh

highfigh

Again it doesn't matter what "I" think they look like. Frankly I dunno. It's Faux's bleeping job to do a piece on it that describes in detail what it's about. It could be as simple as a 3-5 minute segment that covers the important basics. If they choose not to well there ya go. No it isn't the job of the left to do it for you. You're the ones highlighting the issue.
You wrote that you find inclusion of sex slaves difficult to believe, why is that? I read it as you possibly disagreeing with the definition, so I asked.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Once Brandon is gone, it might be possible to afford things again in America if Trump is in again. Just sayin:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You wrote that you find inclusion of sex slaves difficult to believe, why is that? I read it as you possibly disagreeing with the definition, so I asked.
Who is doing it?
Why are they doing it?
What does it have to do with border security?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Once Brandon is gone, it might be possible to afford things again in America if Trump is in again. Just sayin:)
don't hold your breath ! Although I do like the first half of your sentence ! ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It is unconstitutional to keep Trump off the ballot!
You Democrats preach democracy but this is not democracy.

Translation: Yeah we pretty much think he's guilty, but we like his policies.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis