New Paradigm Studio .v5

M

ManishKasera

Junior Audioholic
Just purchased Studio 60 v5.0, believe me their cabinet is top notch that I have seen so far across all different brands, absolute beauty.
I traded-in my Studio 40 v4.0 and still using my CC590 v4.0.
New 60 v5.0 have much smaller foot print while compared v4.0.
Also they have great WAF.
Man I just had them of for less than a day and loving them.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just purchased Studio 60 v5.0, believe me their cabinet is top notch that I have seen so far across all different brands, absolute beauty.
I traded-in my Studio 40 v4.0 and still using my CC590 v4.0.
New 60 v5.0 have much smaller foot print while compared v4.0.
Also they have great WAF.
Man I just had them of for less than a day and loving them.
Congrats!!! Oh and did I mention pics,pics and ,more pics :D

TRT

TRT

Junior Audioholic
Hello TRT,

Which v.5's? All of them?? All the "Studio Reference v.5" models?? So far all the news say April-May. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you? Paradigm doesn't even list the new v.5 Studio Reference models yet. :)
Yes, all. Sorry I didn't get back to you with the answer. I lost track of the thread.

T

tom67

Full Audioholic
New speakers

Look kinda like Wharfdale Evo series and/or Polk RTAs.....nice looking box, but could do without the plastic pieces on the baffle

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I am going to look at some tomorrow but will do my best not to buy them.

TheFactor

TheFactor

I am going to look at some tomorrow but will do my best not to buy them.
What your really thinking is you will do your best to buy them :D Thats what I would be thinking too lol But im actually pretty happy wright now with my current setup although as you know you can always improve, but its strange but I feel content now but will just see how long it last : )

TheFactor

TheFactor

Yes we want pics :D

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFactor

TheFactor

And if not ............ :p

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GB8

Enthusiast
Yes, more pics please!! Studio 100, CC690 and Studio 20 or 10. :)

Paradigm, still hasn't updated their website. Odd they would be selling them weeks before they would make it official. Or is this a new trend with the electronics companies? Heh...

F

fredk

Audioholic General
I would guess it is to help their dealers clear out the old stuff. Its probably not moving as fast as originally anticipated.

G

GB8

Enthusiast
I would guess it is to help their dealers clear out the old stuff. Its probably not moving as fast as originally anticipated.
Yes, I think you said that or some one else where did. Find it odd though. But times are rough. Not as many people able to spend like they used to. Let along buy a set of new HT speakers like the v.5. Looking forwards to demoing them when I return home.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis