New Paradigm Studio .v5

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Someone over at AVS posted pics of what seems to be the new line of Paradigm Studio's... .v5
Seem to be much prettier. Tapered cabinets, and real wood veneer?
I am looking forward to seeing more info about these.

If anyone else has a chance, could they take some more pics at Cedia over there and upload

Attachments

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks for posting that photo. They look great. :D

I need to make a trip back over to Orlando to the Paradigm dealer to hear them if they have them. Also would like to hear the new Monitor series.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Oh and if this holds true, I will be trading in my 100's as soon as they come out.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wow those are nice looking speakers. I like the curved cabinet design. I really like the look and it helps that it helps cut the standing waves.

Oh and if this holds true, I will be trading in my 100's as soon as they come out.
Now now Greg I thought after the 100's arrival there must have been some "Honey these are the last ones for a long time".:eek: I do you remember you saying how you were suprised how mad she was.:D

Scotch #2

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
We were talking about you last night and see wanted to see your speakers that are for sale. With both agreed that we liked the curved cabinet design better than the look of the 100's. To me, this says, "honey, if Paradigm ever comes out with a curved cabinet design, you can upgrade to them":D

You are on Scotch 2 or I should be?

Wow those are nice looking speakers. I like the curved cabinet design. I really like the look and it helps that it helps cut the standing waves.

Now now Greg I thought after the 100's arrival there must have been some "Honey these are the last ones for a long time".:eek: I do you remember you saying how you were suprised how mad she was.:D

Scotch #2

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
We were talking about you last night and see wanted to see your speakers that are for sale. With both agreed that we liked the tapered look better than the look of the 100's. To me, this says, "honey, if Paradigm ever comes out with a tapered speaker, you can upgrade to them":D
Oh yes I would take that as a full fledged endorsement. But she didn't like them enough for your bedroom?;)

You are on Scotch 2 or I should be?
Oh that would be me.:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
What do you have?

I'm out of the good stuff right now. I'm drinking an inexpensive single malt name McClellands. Very good for 25 bucks. My personal favorite so far is Glenmorangie Sherry Wood 12yr.

Edit: Sorry Warp went way off topic.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Just 12 yr Glenlivet tonight. It is my staple when I want a decent scotch without the price tag.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Someone over at AVS posted pics of what seems to be the new line of Paradigm Studio's... .v5
Seem to be much prettier. Tapered cabinets, and real wood veneer?
I am looking forward to seeing more info about these.

If anyone else has a chance, could they take some more pics at Cedia over there and upload
when you posted the pics, i thought those were sigs. but since you personally have sigs, i guess then there really is a new version of studios :D

plus a new BS with a bigger woofer!

J

jamie2112

Banned
What do you have?

I'm out of the good stuff right now. I'm drinking an inexpensive single malt name McClellands. Very good for 25 bucks. My personal favorite so far is Glenmorangie Sherry Wood 12yr.

Edit: Sorry Warp went way off topic.
Thats the only scotch I like Glenmorangie. Good choice ADK.........The Macallum single sherry oak 15 year is a really good one as well just costs alot more.....

Sorry to keep going off topic warp

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I really like the Glenrothes Select Reserve and the Balvenie 12 Year Double Wood. They are both at a decent price and very good.

Sorry Warp......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis