R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
The Beer Hall Putsch was staged by a few hundred people, as well.
There is a world of difference between World War I veterans who mean business backed by General Erich Ludendorff attacking a weak government, and a bunch of boomers wandering around the Capitol of the most powerful government in the history of the world. IIRC, a few boomers even had heart attacks and died. They were closer to tourists than terrorists. This idiot is not going to overthrow the most powerful government in the history of the world.
Alleged lectern thief, horn-helmeted suspect arrested in connection with  Capitol riot - ABC News

As far a I know, no trespassers have been charged with 18 U.S. Code §2383 or 18 U.S. Code §2385. When someone is actually charged with either of these crimes, I will acquiesce that it was an insurrection, but until then, the events of January sixth are nothing more than a boomer riot.
Don't know if you've been to DC post 9/11, but it's a fortress city. What happened in January was ALLOWED to happen, because it suited the interests of the US government.
People have this misunderstanding about the nature of the government of the United States. We, the American people, may be good guys, but our government is vicious. The starvation in Yemen is allowed by our government because it suits the United State's foreign policy interests.
Famine in Yemen could become one of worst in living memory, UN says | Yemen  | The Guardian

The concentration camps, forced sterilizations in China are ignored, because it suits the United State's foreign policy interests. At the same time, the US plays chicken with China, hinting that it will use tactical nuclear weapons (USG does not have a no first use policy) to defend Taiwan because it suits the United State's foreign policy interests . The United States blindsides and backstabs France by selling nuclear subs to Australia without a second thought, because it suits the interests of the US government. The government of the United States pays its debts in a currency it prints at will. It prints money like no tomorrow, knowing that while inflation will likely be under control domestically, USD inflation will likely lead to famine and starvation around the world. The bedrock of US foreign policy IS total domination of the globe. Please wake up to the nature of the government we live under. The world lives under. And understand that the events of January sixth were allowed to happen because they suited the interests of the US government.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
There is a world of difference between World War I veterans who mean business backed by General Erich Ludendorff attacking a weak government, and a bunch of boomers wandering around the Capitol of the most powerful government in the history of the world. IIRC, a few boomers even had heart attacks and died. They were closer to tourists than terrorists. This idiot is not going to overthrow the most powerful government in the history of the world.
Alleged lectern thief, horn-helmeted suspect arrested in connection with  Capitol riot - ABC News

As far a I know, no trespassers have been charged with 18 U.S. Code §2383 or 18 U.S. Code §2385. When someone is actually charged with either of these crimes, I will acquiesce that it was an insurrection, but until then, the events of January sixth are nothing more than a boomer riot.
Don't know if you've been to DC post 9/11, but it's a fortress city. What happened in January was ALLOWED to happen, because it suited the interests of the US government.
People have this misunderstanding about the nature of the government of the United States. We, the American people, may be good guys, but our government is vicious. The starvation in Yemen is allowed by our government because it suits the United State's foreign policy interests.
View attachment 51981
The concentration camps, forced sterilizations in China are ignored, because it suits the United State's foreign policy interests. At the same time, the US plays chicken with China, hinting that it will use tactical nuclear weapons (USG does not have a no first use policy) to defend Taiwan because it suits the United State's foreign policy interests . The United States blindsides and backstabs France by selling nuclear subs to Australia without a second thought, because it suits the interests of the US government. The government of the United States pays its debts in a currency it prints at will. It prints money like no tomorrow, knowing that while inflation will likely be under control domestically, USD inflation will likely lead to famine and starvation around the world. The bedrock of US foreign policy IS total domination of the globe. Please wake up to the nature of the government we live under. The world lives under. And understand that the events of January sixth were allowed to happen because they suited the interests of the US government.
Ppppfffffttt. Okie-dokie.:rolleyes:

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'm just thinking it's to the Democrats advantage to nail Trump and everyone involved on January 6th for an act of insurrection. But that's not the level of charges being directed at the rioters of January 6th. And so far no court has been able to indict and convict anyone for insurrection. Democratic investigations have not yielded any results and if they had boy they'd pounce on it as they well should.

So I can't help but conclude it's because they don't have anything. No matter how much they want it to be true

Just like Trump and his supporters had nothing against the election being rigged. No matter how much they wanted it to be true

I'm at the point where I view it like a football game and instant replay. The play has been under review and no evidence has been produced to overturn the original call. So the game goes on.

It's almost a year later so like it or not just time to move on. There will be plenty of moments to come left in this game of Democrats vs Republicans of that I have no doubt.

Obviously regular Americans don't seem to give a crap. There's some polls right now that say Trump is leading Biden in a 2024 bid at this point in time. I don't know how valid they are. But what is valid is polls ranking Biden very low and that's not good at all.

Reminding voters of January 6th and other issues with Trump don't seem to affect them at all. But the economy, the border, inflation, the impact of Covid, education and a few other things just seem to be where people's minds are at.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

View attachment 51981
It wasn't a deeply planned insurrection like a military, but it was an insurrection nonetheless. I'd look to video before they broke in to see officers being pummeled with sticks and flags for more graphic examples. The officer being squeezed between the door by the herd pushing etc. The other part that's left out is what would've happened had they not gotten Pelosi and Pence out??? Hmmm? I think it's sad this perspective has come down to partisanship. Jan 6th? But boy oh boy we'd better have an investigation into the Floyd riots and antifa! (The correct answer is ALL of it should be investigated.)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I'm really loving Bidens proposal to have the IRS have access to our bank accounts if they have 600 or more on every transaction they eventually after backlash said it would be over accounts with over 10,000 but that's a level of big government interjection in our person finances that is unprecedented and very very disturbing to me especially since the IRS has been hacked before
Oh yes that a good one. " “This is about making sure the top 1 percent can’t evade $160 billion per year in taxes,” said Alexandra LaManna, a Treasury Department spokeswoman. "

I say BS. I doubt the upper 1% care about $600.00. Make it $10,000 or $20,000. This is all about the IRS making $$. The measure, which would affect more than 100 million households and millions of businesses, is estimated to capture $460 billion in additional revenue over a decade, primarily from the wealthiest Americans.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Oh yes that a good one. " “This is about making sure the top 1 percent can’t evade $160 billion per year in taxes,” said Alexandra LaManna, a Treasury Department spokeswoman. "

I say BS. I doubt the upper 1% care about $600.00. Make it $10,000 or $20,000. This is all about the IRS making $$. The measure, which would affect more than 100 million households and millions of businesses, is estimated to capture $460 billion in additional revenue over a decade, primarily from the wealthiest Americans.
They already changed it to $10K- weeks ago.

LaManna is one of seven new people who were added to "serve in key roles". The average government salary is over $100K/year, so these seven will cost close to a billion dollars, with bennies, FICA, and other expenses.

From the article-

"These qualified, tested, and skilled leaders will join a team prepared to deliver results by getting the economy back on track, strengthening the financial system, and restoring jobs. These appointees represent diverse and varied communities and will put service to the American people at the forefront of their work. They also reflect the Biden-Harris Administration’s commitment to assembling a team of experts with diverse backgrounds "

Good, for them. Let's see them do this. "Get the economy back on track"? Right.

The IRS doesn't make money, they collect it for the government, at great expense. Now, Biden and others want to add 80,000 people to the IRS, to collect $160Billion. They better do a damned good job of this because a rough estimate of the payroll costs for 80K additional employees is around $9 Billion and that doesn't include the costs for the existing employees who would be working on the same efforts. Then, there's the expenses for supplies & equipment, facilities and everything else that will be incurred. As usual, this will probably be a money-losing proposition but they'll use it as a "look at what we did!" opportunity, without showing the real details.

The IRS SHOULD NOT be a punitive agency and unless they can prove that people are skirting the laws, they shouldn't be allowed to fine people "just because they probably did it". Congress writes the tax code but it's up to people who prepare the documents to follow the rules, whether as professionals or just people doing their own. Congress creates the loopholes that so many people hate, yet it's the wealthy who are demonized and targeted for using them.

highfigh

highfigh

The IRS is the goverment, they are in the Department of the Treasury, but I know what ya mean.
According to the link, the US government has roughly 23.7 million employees, so the average salary means the cost just to pay people is roughly $261 Billion and that doesn't include the cost for ANYTHING else. How much office space, how many computers & associated infrastructure, etc is provided by tax payers? If it's less than half a trillion dollars annually, I would be surprised. I'm not going to slog through the annual budget because I'm not into self abuse, but someone needs to, just to see how much waste is happening and how we're being screwed by our government.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
According to the link, the US government has roughly 23.7 million employees, so the average salary means the cost just to pay people is roughly $261 Billion and that doesn't include the cost for ANYTHING else. How much office space, how many computers & associated infrastructure, etc is provided by tax payers? If it's less than half a trillion dollars annually, I would be surprised. I'm not going to slog through the annual budget because I'm not into self abuse, but someone needs to, just to see how much waste is happening and how we're being screwed by our government.

According to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), which keeps, stores and tallies such information, the average federal employee now has a salary (excluding benefits) of $90,510. The average length of service of federal employees is 12.3 years. All reported data is as of the end of December 2020.May 11, 2021 . Not a bad paycheck

highfigh

highfigh

According to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), which keeps, stores and tallies such information, the average federal employee now has a salary (excluding benefits) of $90,510. The average length of service of federal employees is 12.3 years. All reported data is as of the end of December 2020.May 11, 2021 . Not a bad paycheck
My link is better because it shows the average is higher. So there. It must be true because it came from USAFacts, 'Murica! and all that rot. :)

They would make more in the private sector but the bennies are outstanding.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm just thinking it's to the Democrats advantage to nail Trump and everyone involved on January 6th for an act of insurrection. But that's not the level of charges being directed at the rioters of January 6th. And so far no court has been able to indict and convict anyone for insurrection. Democratic investigations have not yielded any results and if they had boy they'd pounce on it as they well should.

So I can't help but conclude it's because they don't have anything. No matter how much they want it to be true

Just like Trump and his supporters had nothing against the election being rigged. No matter how much they wanted it to be true

I'm at the point where I view it like a football game and instant replay. The play has been under review and no evidence has been produced to overturn the original call. So the game goes on.

It's almost a year later so like it or not just time to move on. There will be plenty of moments to come left in this game of Democrats vs Republicans of that I have no doubt.

Obviously regular Americans don't seem to give a crap. There's some polls right now that say Trump is leading Biden in a 2024 bid at this point in time. I don't know how valid they are. But what is valid is polls ranking Biden very low and that's not good at all.

Reminding voters of January 6th and other issues with Trump don't seem to affect them at all. But the economy, the border, inflation, the impact of Covid, education and a few other things just seem to be where people's minds are at.
I got your previous memo that you don't support democracy unless it suits you, and here you go again apologizing for a failed coup attempt. Your kind of "law & order" :rolleyes:

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I got your previous memo that you don't support democracy unless it suits you, and here you go again apologizing for a failed coup attempt. Your kind of "law & order" :rolleyes:
if it's a coup why haven't they been charged and why hasn't evidence been presented to make it stick? Tell me why not? Seriously? Democrats took control of both houses they had all the momentum after that disastrous Jan 6th? Why can't they get something to stick? We both know why :D

Because they have NOTHING except trying to keep going on and on about it which by the way nobody seems to care about.

Which is really liberals fault. If theyd handled the riots last year with factual news reporting, not bailed out rioters. Encouraged protesting BUT also protected businesses innocent owners and civilians with law and order you'd probably be listened to more. But the everyday people me included sees the double standard and since we think democrats are full of sh$,t about the riots last year we assume democrats are full of sh$t about the so called coup. A bunch of boomers rioting yeah. An actual coup? Get lost. The funny thing about Trump boomers rioting is they suck at it. :D

Now those dudes last year that rioted all over America costing billions in damages? I gotta hand it to them they knew how to get down. :D

Like it or not reducing crime and maintaing law and order is a huge responsibility of the governing party. Citizens pay taxes and support there DEMOCRACY and part of that contract is to be provided safety. That snafu by American liberals has come back to seriously bite them in the backside and it will haunt them in the elections in 2022

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What I'm saying is I get your memo and other democrats memo that you don't have any balls.
Your so busy trying to make everyone happy you can't make anyone happy. You can't govern because you don't have the balls to do it. You can't say I support minorities issues but you know what you guys? You will still need to be held accountable to law and order applied equally to all whether you like it or not. Congratulations on governing with no balls you've created a red wave that's going to sweep in 2022 and you got no one to blame but yourselves.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
We're just gonna steal those elections too.
I'd be fine with that as long as they could steal some balls to go with those votes :D

Just some common sense combined with a nice serving of balls and I'd be on the dems side all day every day. Is that too much to ask?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
if it's a coup why haven't they been charged and why hasn't evidence been presented to make it stick? Tell me why not? Seriously? Democrats took control of both houses they had all the momentum after that disastrous Jan 6th? Why can't they get something to stick? We both know why :D

Because they have NOTHING except trying to keep going on and on about it which by the way nobody seems to care about.

Which is really liberals fault. If theyd handled the riots last year with factual news reporting, not bailed out rioters. Encouraged protesting BUT also protected businesses innocent owners and civilians with law and order you'd probably be listened to more. But the everyday people me included sees the double standard and since we think democrats are full of sh$,t about the riots last year we assume democrats are full of sh$t about the so called coup. A bunch of boomers rioting yeah. An actual coup? Get lost. The funny thing about Trump boomers rioting is they suck at it. :D

Now those dudes last year that rioted all over America costing billions in damages? I gotta hand it to them they knew how to get down. :D

Like it or not reducing crime and maintaing law and order is a huge responsibility of the governing party. Citizens pay taxes and support there DEMOCRACY and part of that contract is to be provided safety. That snafu by American liberals has come back to seriously bite them in the backside and it will haunt them in the elections in 2022
Your right in the sense there's no evidence of a coup. I believe at a minimum he should be acquitted. However, there's good reason to have doubts about Trump's integrity. His lack of distancing himself from the groups like the Proud Boys ("Stand back, and stand by") and the alt-right make him a rather nefarious kind of evil. His comments that Pence is "a traitor" and his more recent he should be "hanged" says to me had the rioters reached him and Pelosi, he'd have been fine with the results. Not the issue of a "planned" coup amongst fellow politicians, but did he manipulate his base into attacking the Capitol. I think that's the more plausible avenue, but I don't think you can prove manipulation in court. It's sort of the thing fascist leaders do. It's the big lie, and they hit it home with repetition and cadence as Trump does. With the other riots you might be able to make the argument through liberal policies this was the end result (lack of police funding etc), but I'd be surprised if actual Democrat politicians encouraged/instigated the riots. That's the difference between the two IMO.

Not nobody but REPUBLICANS don't care about Jan 6th. That's the point. Claiming to be law & order over the Floyd riots while simultaneously not giving a shits ass about Jan 6th is pretty much telling me what I need to know. I'm not seeing any real winners in this mess.

I hope not but it looks to me like a road paved for Trump in 2024. The denial of Jan 6th amongst Republicans, the Floyd riots, inflation, Biden etc. The damage Trump has already done to the social fabric of America. I want nothing to do with it. If the Dems have to bribe or sanction him off I'm for it. Hopefully the Repubs are doing the same, but I'm much less confident there.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I classify those that don't want to get vaccinated, as believing in lies once again, being Republicans? I would excuse the under privileged, due to transportation, for example. Of course.. ......IMHO.

highfigh

highfigh

Your right in the sense there's no evidence of a coup. I believe at a minimum he should be acquitted. However, there's good reason to have doubts about Trump's integrity. His lack of distancing himself from the groups like the Proud Boys ("Stand back, and stand by") and the alt-right make him a rather nefarious kind of evil. His comments that Pence is "a traitor" and his more recent he should be "hanged" says to me had the rioters reached him and Pelosi, he'd have been fine with the results. Not the issue of a "planned" coup amongst fellow politicians, but did he manipulate his base into attacking the Capitol. I think that's the more plausible avenue, but I don't think you can prove manipulation in court. It's sort of the thing fascist leaders do. It's the big lie, and they hit it home with repetition and cadence as Trump does. With the other riots you might be able to make the argument through liberal policies this was the end result (lack of police funding etc), but I'd be surprised if actual Democrat politicians encouraged/instigated the riots. That's the difference between the two IMO.

Not nobody but REPUBLICANS don't care about Jan 6th. That's the point. Claiming to be law & order over the Floyd riots while simultaneously not giving a shits ass about Jan 6th is pretty much telling me what I need to know. I'm not seeing any real winners in this mess.

I hope not but it looks to me like a road paved for Trump in 2024. The denial of Jan 6th amongst Republicans, the Floyd riots, inflation, Biden etc. The damage Trump has already done to the social fabric of America. I want nothing to do with it. If the Dems have to bribe or sanction him off I'm for it. Hopefully the Repubs are doing the same, but I'm much less confident there.
You're generalizing about 'Republicans' not caring- more accurately, you might say "the far Right' doesn't care.

A coup didn't take place- we all won because of that but coups don't happen with a small unruly mob by themselves, they usually have backing from the military and if we see that happening, it'll be time to kiss our form of government goodbye.

If the Democrats & Republicans in office want to get anywhere, they need to admit their mistakes and eff-ups in governing, stop talking down to and at people and find out what the people want, rather than deciding for us without full knowledge of what the country needs by ending their practice of pandering to the extremes- the middle is larger than the far(ther) Left & Right. Prioritizing the needs of the country should come first with full acknowledgement that our education system is generally failing and it's a main reason the rest of the World is kicking our ass WRT manufacturing & STEM areas. Then, they need to stop catering to small special needs groups and forcing us to change in order to make someone who wants to be a small, furry woodland creature happy. That's just not as important as educating people, making them suitable for employment, getting them to stay in school, stop being addicted to something bad, improving the general health of the population and finding a way to secure the effing border in a way that makes sense. We have immigration laws, but many people think we should ignore them. That's BS! We know drugs and weapons come across the Southern border, but if people are allowed to cross at any point other than official crossings, we can't control those particular problems and lying about who put kids in cages is just deflection.

Neither side in government wants to work with the other and that shyte needs to change.

highfigh

highfigh

I classify those that don't want to get vaccinated, as believing in lies once again, being Republicans? I would excuse the under privileged, due to transportation, for example. Of course.. ......IMHO.
What if they have some underlying condition that makes vaccination a no-go for them? They may not be able to financially survive complete isolation but they should take precautions to avoid being exposed and if exposed, transmitting the virus.

Excuse people who could go to a local place that's specifically set up to serve them in their area, but choose not to? Why?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You're generalizing about 'Republicans' not caring- more accurately, you might say "the far Right' doesn't care.

A coup didn't take place- we all won because of that but coups don't happen with a small unruly mob by themselves, they usually have backing from the military and if we see that happening, it'll be time to kiss our form of government goodbye.

If the Democrats & Republicans in office want to get anywhere, they need to admit their mistakes and eff-ups in governing, stop talking down to and at people and find out what the people want, rather than deciding for us without full knowledge of what the country needs by ending their practice of pandering to the extremes- the middle is larger than the far(ther) Left & Right. Prioritizing the needs of the country should come first with full acknowledgement that our education system is generally failing and it's a main reason the rest of the World is kicking our ass WRT manufacturing & STEM areas. Then, they need to stop catering to small special needs groups and forcing us to change in order to make someone who wants to be a small, furry woodland creature happy. That's just not as important as educating people, making them suitable for employment, getting them to stay in school, stop being addicted to something bad, improving the general health of the population and finding a way to secure the effing border in a way that makes sense. We have immigration laws, but many people think we should ignore them. That's BS! We know drugs and weapons come across the Southern border, but if people are allowed to cross at any point other than official crossings, we can't control those particular problems and lying about who put kids in cages is just deflection.

Neither side in government wants to work with the other and that shyte needs to change.
The general silence from Republican [voters] is showing me they don't care. Ousting Cheney for taking up the committee is showing me they want it buried. Claiming law & order while actually saying "who cares about that" is showing me you don't care. Unless Danzilla is now part of "the far right?" The true definition of coup is irrelevant to me. I said "manipulated" and followed with "but I doubt you can prove that in court." Do I believe he didn't? No, not really. I wouldn't put anything past the man. But as I said, can't prove it. Therefore acquittal.

As for the rest? Great, but if it's Trump I want nothing to do with it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis