lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Really, how can you say that? Show me. Back it up with facts. Show what makes you believe that.
Please review events of January 6, including the leader of the republican party. How can you not understand that? Ostrich syndrome when it comes to the idiocy of the "right"?

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
Please review events of January 6
A few hundred people, in a country of 330 million entered the Capitol building. I'm not impressed.

Show me where the Republican party is not committed to the rule of law and democracy.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A few hundred people, in a country of 330 million entered the Capitol building. I'm not impressed.

Show me where the Republican party is not committed to the rule of law and democracy.
By their complicity in it, their obfuscation, the drumphy's plan should it work out....and how many republicans at home thought it was a peachy idea. Buncha numbnuts.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

The election scandal scam. This like just happened within the last year.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
By their complicity in it, their obfuscation, the drumphy's plan should it work out....and how many republicans at home thought it was a peachy idea. Buncha numbnuts.
They'll never get him on anything, but when he said he'd be right there with them and than didn't leaves the door open. I doubt he even could realize the extent, but he likely knew it was possible. They wanted Jim Jordan to be on the committee to blow it up (ie make a circus of it), but they weren't having that. Another thing is how some of them want investigations into the Floyd riots but don't see the need in having the Capitol investigation. I'd agree with Mary Trump. At this point if the Democrats have to bribe the courts to make life a whole lot more difficult for a Trump 2024 run than I'd be game. I wouldn't want time for crimes he didn't commit, but I'd definitely be for some other sanctions. Waiting around for Republicans (and their voters) to speak out is more like the sound of boots dragging in mud.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I was thinking on this.....
Well yeah it's your own (R) so you're going to say that. You want an investigation and prosecution into the Floyd riots (and rightfully so), but I suspect you'd rather not have an investigation into the Capitol. I mean, who cares! Right? It's why I don't really buy into the notion that the right are THAT much better than the left. After 10 years of conservative radio, I learned the hard way. Hannity has built his reputation on fear & hate and in general has been a career of tabloid journalism. Tucker's actually worse. He's "just asking question" (ie creating doubt and grievance), and Ingraham doesn't appear to have any self-reflection. Then they're promoting an anti-vax position when they've been vaxed. That alone disqualifies them from any respectability. (Sure there's hindsight regarding the effectiveness of the vax, but you cannot use hindsight to excuse their anti-vax while vaxed position.)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I was thinking on this.....
Well yeah it's your own (R) so you're going to say that. You want an investigation and prosecution into the Floyd riots (and rightfully so), but I suspect you'd rather not have an investigation into the Capitol. I mean, who cares! Right? It's why I don't really buy into the notion that the right are THAT much better than the left. After 10 years of conservative radio, I learned the hard way. Hannity has built his reputation on fear & hate and in general has been a career of tabloid journalism. Tucker's actually worse. He's "just asking question" (ie creating doubt and grievance), and Ingraham doesn't appear to have any self-reflection. Then they're promoting an anti-vax position when they've been vaxed. That alone disqualifies them from any respectability. (Sure there's hindsight regarding the effectiveness of the vax, but you cannot use hindsight to excuse their anti-vax while vaxed position.)
You listened to talk radio for ten years? Must have a high pain threshold.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You listened to talk radio for ten years? Must have a high pain threshold.
Well 5 years. Prager, Medved etc. I could never listen to Rush, esp. Hannity. 5 minutes and it was turned. Hannity would get in shouting fights and call his callers dummies. When Hillary's health was in question he aired a two minute segment of her coughing when she was trying to give a speech. I thought ok buddy that's the end of it. Real winner there. Of the nat'l syndicated I though Michael Medved was the best. He could talk about the things his own were doing. Around 2016 when he said Trump will probably hurt the party in the long run than that was the end of him. He could be a little soft. They replaced him with that european guy I can't think of. Garbage.

highfigh

highfigh

Well 5 years. Prager, Medved etc. I could never listen to Rush, esp. Hannity. 5 minutes and it was turned. Hannity would get in shouting fights and call his callers dummies. When Hillary's health was in question he aired a two minute segment of her coughing when she was trying to give a speech. I thought ok buddy that's the end of it. Real winner there. Of the nat'l syndicated I though Michael Medved was the best. He could talk about the things his own were doing. Around 2016 when he said Trump will probably hurt the party in the long run than that was the end of him. He could be a little soft. They replaced him with that european guy I can't think of. Garbage.
Just seemed like ten years?

I asked a friend if he listened to Rush and he said "Only when I'm on a long drive- it's hard to fall asleep when your eyes are bouncing off of the windshield".

Mark Levin?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

The Beer Hall Putsch was staged by a few hundred people, as well.

Does this look like a commitment to the rule of law and democracy?

Republicans would "rather end democracy" than turn away from Trump, says Harvard professor | Salon.com
Trump demands Georgia secretary of state 'find' enough votes to hand him win - ABC News (go.com)
Trump–Ukraine scandal - Wikipedia

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Just seemed like ten years?

I asked a friend if he listened to Rush and he said "Only when I'm on a long drive- it's hard to fall asleep when your eyes are bouncing off of the windshield".

Mark Levin?
A few times very briefly. He was on at night so never got much chance. Every time I tuned in he was literally yelling hence his nic name "Old Yeller." He and his followers were attacking Kinzinger on social media once. I assume it's because he openly criticized Trump and is on the committee. Levin portrays himself as being this conservative outsider, but I've never believed that.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not going to bother trying to find it but there's audio of Lindsay Graham calling the Georgia Director and asking for 18K votes. I imagine Trump told him to do it. Probably the Sec of State.
Another things is WTF was TX filing a voting lawsuit in IA for??? That's not even remotely within jurisdiction.

highfigh

highfigh

A few times very briefly. He was on at night so never got much chance. Every time I tuned in he was literally yelling hence his nic name "Old Yeller." He and his followers were attacking Kinzinger on social media once. I assume it's because he openly criticized Trump and is on the committee. Levin portrays himself as being this conservative outsider, but I've never believed that.
I worked at a car stereo shop in the '80s and one of the guys just had to put Limbaugh on, right at 3PM. Put me in a bad mood, every day.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I worked at a car stereo shop in the '80s and one of the guys just had to put Limbaugh on, right at 3PM. Put me in a bad mood, every day.
His ego was too big for me. I don't like his show, but I'd still put him a spot above Hannity.

highfigh

highfigh

His ego was too big for me. I don't like his show, but I'd still put him a spot above Hannity.
Limbaugh's problem was in his delivery and yes, his ego that was as big as all outdoors. It was hard to get through that but he was right many times. OTOH, he was wrong, too. It was just so damned hard to listen to.

Hannity reminds me of what we, in Milwaukee, call a 'Der, hey' ('der' rhymes with dare). Dey talk about dis, dat and de udder 'ting, you know, hey? Q- "Where's yer beer?" A- "It's over der".

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Limbaugh's problem was in his delivery and yes, his ego that was as big as all outdoors. It was hard to get through that but he was right many times. OTOH, he was wrong, too. It was just so damned hard to listen to.

Hannity reminds me of what we, in Milwaukee, call a 'Der, hey' ('der' rhymes with dare). Dey talk about dis, dat and de udder 'ting, you know, hey? Q- "Where's yer beer?" A- "It's over der".
Limbaugh's ego was like trying to peel back the layers of fog with your hands. Having said that, I thought the problem was more what he ushered in (Faux) than himself.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sebastian Gorka is the European I was trying to think of. Not that I know he is from that nation. I've kind of filed him into the "Great, another prick:rolleyes:" folder.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sebastian Gorka is the European I was trying to think of. Not that I know he is from that nation. I've kind of filed him into the "Great, another prick:rolleyes:" folder.
Another of drumphy's fascist "advisors"? Just shows how low our standards are for citizenship.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another of drumphy's fascist "advisors"? Just shows how low our standards are for citizenship.
Seems like it's a requirement for conservative hosts to be a) a prick, and b) stir the flames.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis