D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I mean just the election lie bullshit would be interesting if you had an explanation for that set of lies alone....
One thing that you said that did catch my attention is when you stated above that you didn't even watch the videos and articles the op posted above but rather went straight to Trump and the Republicans. That type of narrow focus is exactly the point of the video and the articles.

This obsession with Trump and the supposedly racist Republicans I think is a downfall to democrats with Trump not in office. Republicans are adapting and learning to distance themselves from him and just run straight on policies. If Democrats don't adjust 2022 isn't looking good for them.

It's also concerning to me that although this nation has issues with taxes education and housing there are democratic areas that these issues are really bad.

Instead of focusing on finding out why those areas are going through this when it goes against the parties agenda it just seems like they want to focus on Trump Trump Trump. And far right wing nut jobs.

Shouldn't both parties get off there high horse and take out the splinter in there own eye before they address the one in the opposition?

I just feel whichever party is willing to be the first to humble themselves and do this wins in the upcoming next few years

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
I mean just the election lie bullshit would be interesting if you had an explanation for that set of lies alone....
That's easy to explain.

There were boat parades for Trump.

There were 90 mile long Trump trains for Trump.

There were Trump rallies.

People LOVE Trump. They love him. More than they ever loved Reagan.

And they saw that Biden's crowds could fit in a high school gym.

What a lot of Republican voters didn't understand, and still don't understand, and maybe some Democrat voters too, was that the BLM riots WERE the campaign rallies. And by that measure, the Left was very enthusiastic in 2020.

In 2016, I saw Hillary bumper stickers and Hillary lawn signs everywhere in Portland. In 2020, I saw hardly any Biden bumper stickers or lawn signs. But what I did see was BLM signs everywhere. Tucker Carlson, who you apparently hate, correctly pointed out that BLM was the most popular political party in America 2020.

So here are the Republicans going into the election knowing the polls are full of sh1t based off what happened in 2016. They're confident Trump is gonna mop the floor with Biden, because they believed there was little enthusiasm for Joe Biden, because, really who the hell would vote Joe Biden?

But there's a lady, can't remember her name, whose big idea is that people don't vote for a candidate, they vote against a person or a movement. Hate is greater motivator than love according to her. And perhaps she's right, 2020 certainly seems to back up her theory.

And on a side note, I'm still blown away, 16 choices, and Democrat voters chose Alzheimer's to represent them. For a party focused on radical change they sure did pick the oldest old man ever. But, Democrat party dysfunction is a topic unto itself.

Without getting into the theories of Rudy and leopard print suit lady, I want to explain a little bit on how Democrats changed the rules in the middle game.
74c81fb9-21d7-47b6-ab68-3048923eec21.jpeg

Election law wasn't followed in Pennsylvania. That's a fact. It's not even disputable. And it's a big deal.

Article 1, section 4
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

When a governor unilaterally declares through emergency executive order that the election shall be conducted on such and such a day, that's unconstitutional. He or she doesn't have the legal authority to do that. But in a power move, State courts sided with Democrats.

And the Supreme Court, I think, in the interest of preventing Civil War 2.0 chose not to stick it to those states. Although Alito and Thomas were ready to overturn elections in states that didn't follow the rules, the other members of the court were more interested in harmony than truth.

In August, the Republican party released a 23 page report on the 2020 elections. This is part of the executive summary:

However, Democrats, including some public officials, used the pandemic as a pretense to achieve long-sought policy goals such as expanded mail voting and the elimination of key safeguards, specifically for absentee voting, such as witness and ID requirements. One of the worst examples is the automatic mailing of ballots to voters who did not request them, including in states such as New Jersey and Nevada that had no tradition of heavy absentee voting and were unprepared to scale up their processes. Another example was how state courts ignored laws enacted by their legislatures such as ballot delivery deadlines. Utilizing emergency powers and the courts, the Democrats attempted, with some success, to tear down these key safeguards that give Americans confidence in our elections.

And these rule changes probably swung the election. Youngkin won the governorship of Virginia by a larger number of votes than Joe Biden's margin of victory in 2020. Phil Murphy won New Jersey by a larger number of votes than Joe Biden's margin of victory in 2020. Joe Biden won the presidency by just 43,000 votes in three states.

According to Rasmussen poll, seventy-four percent (74%) of Republicans believe it is likely last year’s presidential election was affected by cheating, a view shared by 30% of Democrats and 51% of voters not affiliated with either major party.

So the above is just one reason why many people believe the election was stolen from Trump, and it doesn't require one to believe any conspiracy theories.

And there were signs that the 2020 election wasn't on the up and up.
Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. But this is why people were easily willing to accept the conspiracy theories.

It was non-stop crazy for like two months. I had Qtards in my own family telling me, "Patriots are in control, just two more weeks." And I'm like look at the hair gel. The wheels are coming off. There's no ultimate plan. And this guy, this guy, more than even Mitch himself, helped Democrats win those two Georgia Senate seats. Out there, telling people not to vote. Total nutjob. And people believed him because of his pastor voice.
unnamed.jpg

Georgia was the biggest cost of the election fallout for Republicans. They had won that Georgia Senate seat by 14 points in 2016. They really sh!t the bed on that one. But it looks like Republicans have learned their lesson. Youngkin did very well. And Ciattarelli might have won his race too had Ronna done a better job. Trumpism without Trump is the future of the Republican party.

And in February, the Democrats chose not to start a "Warren" sort of commission that could have assured the public that the election was true and secure. Really big mistake I think. But instead, Democrats chose to do this over and over.
It's amazing to watch really. I can describe their policy missteps if you'd like, but I'm sure you're already aware.

Personally, I'm F--king ecstatic that Joe Biden won. I'm glad Trump isn't President right now. I'm glad the hipster guy banned him from Twitter. If he would have just kept his damn mouth shut for five minutes, he'd be President right now, but what's happening now is even better. I used to be concerned about the future of the Republican party, but now I'm counting all the way to 60.

Joe Biden's presidency is already worse than this Billy Squire music video, and we're not even one year in.

I hope things don't get much worse. Because they suck quite a bit right now. And, hopefully, the Democrat party will learn from their mistakes. And return to pursuing policies that actually make the working class's lives better. But I'm skeptical that they will, because of yours and other people's responses. You clearly care more about hating Republicans than the actual problems people want Democrats to solve. Which is what that youtube video is about.

Last edited:
R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
On a curious note not asking you to pick sides what are your thoughts about the articles both the video and the article he posted?
I used to be a Republican. I used to be a Conservative, but I'm not anymore because I take Frank Herbert's criticism of Conservatives very seriously. Took about six months for me to accept his criticism as fact. And I'm not a liberal by any means. George Gilder is probably the closest to my own views. His book, Knowledge and Power, sings my song. Also Thomas Sowell's writings have marked my mind forever.

I live in Portland, Oregon. I want Democrats to do better. I don't really want to move. I like my friends. Some of my family. I like Oregon. And I want Democrats to get serious about making people's lives better.

The problems the average Democrat voter is concerned with are real problems in urban areas, but the Democrat party is doing little to solve those problems.

For instance, do recall watching videos of New York City flood just a few months ago?
In cases like this, Democrats blame climate change. And I'm like so what. Deal with problem. If you're certain global warming is going to flood coastal areas, do something about the flooding, because China, India, they ain't hittin' the brakes on emissions.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I used to be a Republican. I used to be a Conservative, but I'm not anymore because I take Frank Herbert's criticism of Conservatives very seriously. Took about six months for me to accept his criticism as fact. And I'm not a liberal by any means. George Gilder is probably the closest to my own views. His book, Knowledge and Power, sings my song. Also Thomas Sowell's writings have marked my mind forever.

I live in Portland, Oregon. I want Democrats to do better. I don't really want to move. I like my friends. Some of my family. I like Oregon. And I want Democrats to get serious about making people's lives better.

The problems the average Democrat voter is concerned with are real problems in urban areas, but the Democrat party is doing little to solve those problems.

For instance, do recall watching videos of New York City flood just a few months ago?
In cases like this, Democrats blame climate change. And I'm like so what. Deal with problem. If you're certain global warming is going to flood coastal areas, do something about the flooding, because China, India, they ain't hittin' the brakes on emissions.
Thanks for your viewpoints and all the great books to reference I too used to be conservative and have stepped away and been open about it on this forum that I'm in a bit of a political identity crises I guess you could call it?

So I'm really enjoying this dialogue and talking with someone thats been where I'm at. I'm definitely going to look into Herbert and the other sources you mentioned I'm just researching and speaking with people of all affiliations and just absorbing everything right now while I'm finding my way.

I'm a big fan of Herbert I think he is an incredible man and I love Thomas as well I've never checked out Gilder so I gotta look into him and check out Herbert's perspectives on conservatives. I love that man brilliant mind it may hurt to hear it but if he's speaking truth I need to know

Really good chatting with you

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
for starters the Virgiana elections. The reactions of not all liberals to be fair but liberal media for sure and some of the extreme sides of the party.

I especially found it amusing how the results were because of white supremacy and racists despite the fact that Republicans flipped predominantly black and Latino districts

I really found it amusing how Obama tried to paint Youngkin as a Trump in Khakis

I liked how Biden had a comment about Rittenhouse before the results of the trial are even out. That's really irresponsible wouldn't you think? Especially if things get tense after the trial that was a little disturbing

The Biden administration raiding a journalist even if they are a little out there recently which had even the liberal media being critical of his approach on that one.

I'm really loving Bidens proposal to have the IRS have access to our bank accounts if they have 600 or more on every transaction they eventually after backlash said it would be over accounts with over 10,000 but that's a level of big government interjection in our person finances that is unprecedented and very very disturbing to me especially since the IRS has been hacked before

The cover up of the border crises has just been disgusting both by the media and the current administration. I know families and friends here that live in Texas and there is not even close to accuracy on that one. And that is extremely disturbing

Winsome Sears the first woman of color to ever hold that position in the history of that state and how she was treated by some of the left and left media very hypocritical and very disturbing

I mean I'm just getting started. But to be fair I could give you a long list on the right as well. My Point is to not be argumentative but that both parties have a lot of faults they could be addressing and both parties equally disturbing failure to resolve them can have consequences on everyday Americans and generations to come

The democrats are fracturing just like the right. Progressives against more centrists democrats just like moderates against the more extreme Trump base

The fracture in both parties is because of the average or newer members in each parties discontent at the hypocrisy and double standards in both parties that have led to the flaws in the system we all live in today
Which should be covered by outlets like Fox Noise if their stock platform isn't lies & conspiracies. They've become caricatures of themselves. Somewhere along the way the left figured out in social media it's best to exist below the radar. More professional journalism and class. Because the right media is about generating hate & resentment, it takes countless "dickheads" in the media to achieve it. That is unless you think Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, Coulter, Matt Walsh, Shapiro etc are the standards to live by.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Which should be covered by outlets like Fox Noise if their stock platform isn't lies & conspiracies. They've become caricatures of themselves. Somewhere along the way the left figured out in social media it's best to exist below the radar. More professional journalism and class. Because the right media is about generating hate & resentment, it takes countless "dickheads" in the media to achieve it. That is unless you think Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, Coulter, Matt Walsh, Shapiro etc are the standards to live by.
No as I stated above the right can be just as guilty as the left. But if you think the left eimg media? Exude more proffesionalsm and class then the right wing media? I mean you got Joy Reid you got Don Lemon Brian Seltzer you got Chris Cuomo I apologize if I misspelled names I'm getting sleepy and I could go on and on just like you could on the right there standards to live by are no better from there own ideology then the all the right wing ones you mentioned above.

I feel the media as a whole with a few rare exceptions is part of the elitist problem they are just as out of touch with the average American as our elected officials and they've been as a whole a huge part of the problems over the last couple of years

A lot of the left wing media is really catering to the top 10% of liberal elites while the right wing media brings in average working class citizens because they don't put down or insult there values but in reality despite this fact is really catering to the top 5% of Republican elites leaving 90% of Americans largely out of the conversations

So to hear really good media you gotta really do your homework and find good ones there hard to find but they are out there. You have to check and crosscheck everything before you form opinions or make decisions on what you hear

I don't trust anything I hear from left or right mainstream media and will take the story they put out and then do my own research

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
How does the left wing media exist below the radar they are everywhere and just like the right they spin there own narrative which is not proffesional and it's not truthful

I use to deeply respect the media but those days are long gone I deeply distrust and dislike most mainstream media be it right or left wing

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Do you have a link to where I can find Frank Herbert's criticism of conservatives I'm having trouble finding any sources

I do love his interview where he says this country was great because it was founded by people with a deep distrust for government. Seems we've lost that in fact that's why I love Richard Nixon he taught people once again to have a deep distrust in government

Great quote by him just loved it and definetly speaks to me

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What a lot of Republican voters didn't understand, and still don't understand, and maybe some Democrat voters too, was that the BLM riots WERE the campaign rallies. And by that measure, the Left was very enthusiastic in 2020.

In 2016, I saw Hillary bumper stickers and Hillary lawn signs everywhere in Portland. In 2020, I saw hardly any Biden bumper stickers or lawn signs. But what I did see was BLM signs everywhere. Tucker Carlson, who you apparently hate, correctly pointed out that BLM was the most popular political party in America 2020.

So here are the Republicans going into the election knowing the polls are full of sh1t based off what happened in 2016. They're confident Trump is gonna mop the floor with Biden, because they believed there was little enthusiasm for Joe Biden, because, really who the hell would vote Joe Biden?

But there's a lady, can't remember her name, whose big idea is that people don't vote for a candidate, they vote against a person or a movement. Hate is greater motivator than love according to her. And perhaps she's right, 2020 certainly seems to back up her theory.

And on a side note, I'm still blown away, 16 choices, and Democrat voters chose Alzheimer's to represent them. For a party focused on radical change they sure did pick the oldest old man ever. But, Democrat party dysfunction is a topic unto itself.
Tucker uses pseudo intellectualism to "just ask questions". It's a bunch of gobble de gook for stirring resentment where there's no real issue. It isn't journalism, and his defense in court even said that they are an entertainment source. I'm not sure why you'd bring him up? There's very good reason to disdain the man. It's like "25 years of Sean Hannity." There's nothing really there to celebrate because it's been 25 years of tabloid journalism. In that regard I'd have to praise Rush. His ego got in the way IMO, but he also never went that low.

I'd say it's the deplorables who haven't figured out why Trump lost. Yanno, cause he's a dickhead and doesn't shut the truck up! Kinda clumsy to have "the greatest economy ever" and not win in a landslide. Seems it should've been automatic. A repeat. I think regular, normal Republicans have warmed to those reasons why. I think it was Mr. Clark who pointed out Trump was the first president in a 100 years to lose all three branches of power. I'd let that sink in.

I'm not sure I agree with that it was BLM were the biggest party heading into the election. Seems to me it was CNN and Msnbc televising the endless examples of Trump admin's lies and general stupidery of his base. As long as Joe didn't come across far left like Bernie did, well he's their guy. The idea, duh, was not to be like Trump. I believe the two networks had hit records in ratings with the lead up to the election.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
How does the left wing media exist below the radar they are everywhere and just like the right they spin there own narrative which is not proffesional and it's not truthful

I use to deeply respect the media but those days are long gone I deeply distrust and dislike most mainstream media be it right or left wing
Name me any consistent anchors on the left that behave and have the tone of Faux's Hannity, Tucker, Bill O'Reilly, or Matt Gaetz, Matt Walsh, MTG etc?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Name me any consistent anchors on the left that behave and have the tone of Faux's Hannity, Tucker, Bill O'Reilly, or Matt Gaetz, Matt Walsh, MTG etc?
I just did and could name more as well but it's 217 am and I'm tired.

If you can't see the left wing media has the same tone as the right like I told Lovin we will just have to agree to disagree.

The content may be different but the tone is all the same.

I can't stand the media period and I'm really beginning to think distrusting all mainstream media is an essential part of a healthy society as a strong distrust in government

I say distrust not outright disbelief. They could be right but they need to constantly be challenged for accountability and to enable individuals to self motivate and be more active in seeking truth and solutions rather than relying on big media or big gov to do it for them

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No as I stated above the right can be just as guilty as the left. But if you think the left eimg media? Exude more proffesionalsm and class then the right wing media? I mean you got Joy Reid you got Don Lemon Brian Seltzer you got Chris Cuomo I apologize if I misspelled names I'm getting sleepy and I could go on and on just like you could on the right there standards to live by are no better from there own ideology then the all the right wing ones you mentioned above.

I feel the media as a whole with a few rare exceptions is part of the elitist problem they are just as out of touch with the average American as our elected officials and they've been as a whole a huge part of the problems over the last couple of years

A lot of the left wing media is really catering to the top 10% of liberal elites while the right wing media brings in average working class citizens because they don't put down or insult there values but in reality despite this fact is really catering to the top 5% of Republican elites leaving 90% of Americans largely out of the conversations

So to hear really good media you gotta really do your homework and find good ones there hard to find but they are out there. You have to check and crosscheck everything before you form opinions or make decisions on what you hear

I don't trust anything I hear from left or right mainstream media and will take the story they put out and then do my own research
I think your mixing public vs private behavior. Sure, Joe and Obama may do bad things in private but they've figured out not to be a dickhead while on camera. Since the right media is all about stirring resentment with lies & conspiracies, it requires that rough edged tone from its anchors (ie dickheads). It's countless. I'm willing to bet few Republicans like Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham, Coulter, O'Reilly, Gaetz, MTG, Shapiro etc on a personal level.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I think your mixing public vs private behavior. Sure, Joe and Obama may do bad things in private but they've figured out not to be a dickhead while on camera. Since the right media is all about stirring resentment with lies & conspiracies, it requires that rough edged tone from its anchors (ie dickheads). It's countless. I'm willing to bet few Republicans like Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham, Coulter, O'Reilly, Gaetz, MTG, Shapiro etc on a personal level.
I see where your coming from I just didn't understand you yeah I can agree with your point know I understand it right wing media definetly acts more like dicks in some ways.

But just because left wing media is smoother doesn't make them better or less dangerous then there right-wing counterparts that's what I'm trying to say.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That's the problem I'd rather you be straight up an ahole where I can see it then a lord helmet in private. But both ways are hypocritical I get your point. Republicans dicks in public may be nice in private and vice versa.

But your just strengthening why I distrust media completely. Distrust not radical disbelief. I'll believe but only after it can be verified true with all the left and right spin taken off there stories behind all that bullshit is usually the truth you just have to dig for it in my opinion

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

If you can't see the left wing media has the same tone as the right like I told Lovin we will just have to agree to disagree.

I can't stand the media period and I'm really beginning to think distrusting all mainstream media is an essential part of a healthy society as a strong distrust in government

I say distrust not outright disbelief. They could be right but they need to constantly be challenged for accountability and to enable individuals to self motivate and be more active in seeking truth and solutions rather than relying on big media or big gov to do it for them

Nope, it's pretty calm over there at CNN/Msnbc. There's Al Sharpton, but even he I don't have disdain like I do for Faux's Big 3. Sure now they're running out of ideas since Trump is becoming a fading memory, but I don't see them stock lying with conspiracies and adding fuel to the fire.

Don Lemon might have personal issues but on tv he's about as calm as can be. Anderson Cooper is another really calm tone. The "other" Cuomo is kinda in-your-face like his brother but overall nothing really comes close to Faux Noise. Even Cuomo the governor doesn't get the attention because well nothing is as polarizing as Trump.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's the problem I'd rather you be straight up an ahole where I can see it then a lord helmet in private. But both ways are hypocritical I get your point. Republicans dicks in public may be nice in private and vice versa.

But your just strengthening why I distrust media completely. Distrust not radical disbelief. I'll believe but only after it can be verified true with all the left and right spin taken off there stories behind all that bullshit is usually the truth you just have to dig for it in my opinion
I'd say Faux's biggies provide next to no journalism while the left provide more journalism on the right. I LOL when people say there's no journalism because it implies it's pure definition that networks not have a bias. It's the left. They aren't going to provide examples of themselves. That's the right's job to provide examples from the left. And since Faux often doesn't use journalism, well there's the problem.

I'm not sure I'd prefer an ahole because I don't want MORE of the poop.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'd say Faux's biggies provide next to no journalism while the left provide more journalism on the right. I LOL when people say there's no journalism because it implies it's pure definition that networks not have a bias. It's the left. They aren't going to provide examples of themselves. That's the right's job to provide examples from the left. And since Faux often doesn't use journalism, well there's the problem.

I'm not sure I'd prefer an ahole because I don't want MORE of the poop.
Man I'm having trouble sleeping So I'm up I think you mistake the fact that just because they act calm and don't present with the same rhetoric as the right that they are somehow better

I believe that is untrue. Lemon Reid and all the rest are straight trash. They like there counterparts on the right are a lot of the problem. They are bigoted racist and divisive. They get the science right on Covid and that is one thing they do right but even there take on the unvaccinated as well as topics like police reform are just hateful divisive and are pure trash. CRT as taught in colleges are not taught in schools but teachers are pushing components of it on our kids there is video after video of kids filming it going on in schools I'd be happy to provide links tommorow after I finally sleep.

And the liberal media downplays it or says it's white supremacist cooking it up or whites don't like race being taught in schools when that's not the case. People know it's being taught and yet they double down on there narrative which cost them Virgiana and will cost them more if they keep it up

They lie about the border I know friends that live on the border I know exactly how bad it is living here in Texas.

I could go on and on with there bullshit.

And like everyone else you keep going on about Trump. What I think Democrats don't understand is love him or hate him people especially independent voters have moved on from Trump. He is no longer relevant in there minds but the problems that are in front of them are.

. Hey all I'm saying is maybe dems should stop throwing out the Trump is evil routine and stop doubling down on policies that voters don't like and develop policies that actually help the average American

Or not I'd largely written the Reoublican party off but like our OP said thanks to democrats bone headed decisions and Republicans adapting the Dems are just handing them back the keys to the kingdom

Man the bottom line is Dems might bw nicer on camera in the media. But they are still liars.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Man I'm having trouble sleeping So I'm up I think you mistake the fact that just because they act calm and don't present with the same rhetoric as the right that they are somehow better

I believe that is untrue. Lemon Reid and all the rest are straight trash. They like there counterparts on the right are a lot of the problem. They are bigoted racist and divisive. They get the science right on Covid and that is one thing they do right but even there take on the unvaccinated as well as topics like police reform are just hateful divisive and are pure trash. CRT as taught in colleges are not taught in schools but teachers are pushing components of it on our kids there is video after video of kids filming it going on in schools I'd be happy to provide links tommorow after I finally sleep.

And the liberal media downplays it or says it's white supremacist cooking it up or whites don't like race being taught in schools when that's not the case. People know it's being taught and yet they double down on there narrative which cost them Virgiana and will cost them more if they keep it up

They lie about the border I know friends that live on the border I know exactly how bad it is living here in Texas.

And like everyone else you keep going on about Trump. What I think Democrats don't understand is love him or hate him people especially independent voters have moved on from Trump. He is no longer relevant in there minds but the problems that are in front of them are.

. Hey all I'm saying is maybe dems should stop throwing out the Trump is evil routine and stop doubling down on policies that voters don't like and develop policies that actually help the average American

Or not I'd largely written the Reoublican party off but like our OP said thanks to democrats bone headed decisions and Republicans adapting the Dems are just handing them back the keys to the kingdom

Man the bottom line is Dems might bw nicer on camera in the media. But they are still liars.
Because they're still the party of Trump. When has any Republican here or anywhere publicly condemned Jan 6th? Well besides you, Cheney, and Fitzpatrick. I've never heard it, and they've only moved on from Trump because gravity pushes the clock hands. That might have something to do with it. (I imagine you could say when has any Dem condemned the BLM riots, but the investigation will likely lead to "dumb liberals" and not possible politician involvement.)

They might be nice people in private.

I already know they're dickheads because they do it in public. You wouldn't want your daughter to bring Matt Gaetz home to the parents. Nor should you go to his book signing. You vote for their policy and leave it at that. But you don't celebrate the dickhead.

Great, you're a Republican. Now if they could be less loud and more journalistic maybe they'd attract more to their side. Though in the Trump era they want more of it. I find it interesting that with capitalism and the higher standards of living that come with it, the conservative media cannot or will not articulate those differences to the public. And what that says about them... or if there's any real differences between the two parties...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
How do you stop an ocean?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Another thing is when you have Faux hosts purposefully broadcasting an anti-vax position while they've presumably been vaxed than I think the kitchen sink can get tossed on that one. I also see it on youtube. People debating it while having been vaxed. That reminds me early on of the Nevada mayor who wanted to keep casinos open. It wasn't that I cannot sympathize with her difficult decision but that she wasn't going to lead by example and be sort of spokesperson for casinos by being there amongst the crowd. Something about "I have family obligations." It's where I draw the line in age and gender. If it's such a great idea than you need to be there regardless. I could care less the mayor's a woman, in her 50s.....take the plunge. Apparently the governor thought otherwise at the time. Ah yes, its where she was interviewed by Anderson Cooper and he said, "Well aren't you creating a petri dish with the virus?" I have to Glenn Beck some credit. He was willing to lay down his life to keep the economy going.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis