lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Making a video? How about the lying, conspiracy theory driven republicans who want a criminal as president? That'd be a good one.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Making a video? How about the lying, conspiracy theory driven republicans who want a criminal as president? That'd be a good one.
Yeah but we already have plenty of videos for those guys Lovin ;) This is something new

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
On a curious note not asking you to pick sides what are your thoughts about the articles both the video and the article he posted? Do you think there is anything to what was there.

The one part that caught me was the school zoning in that one state and the housing example.

The part that resonated with me was how people want to protest or express beliefs but only if it's not in there back yard.

I'm just as guilty as anyone on this mind you. I mean I'm typing my questions to you about this conversation on a 1'000 dollar smartphone for crying out loud.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just sayin' there's more urgent things than someone's youtubed idea of "liberal hypocrisy"....I generally don't watch videos unless there's a compelling reason. Seems I somewhat ignored the article at NYT too but will check them out later :). I just think the crap going on with the republicans is far more dangerous/disturbing than some hypocrisy....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Just sayin' there's more urgent things than someone's youtubed idea of "liberal hypocrisy"....I generally don't watch videos unless there's a compelling reason. Seems I somewhat ignored the article at NYT too but will check them out later :). I just think the crap going on with the republicans is far more dangerous/disturbing than some hypocrisy....
I liked the video because housing and education especially are very important for our future. Getting a better understanding of how housing zones work and how taxes are distributed to schools was very informative and helpful no matter what side of the political spectrum a person falls on

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I liked the video because housing and education especially are very important for our future. Getting a better understanding of how housing zones work and how taxes are distributed to schools was very informative and helpful no matter what side of the political spectrum a person falls on
Will check it out, definitely a part of our system that's kinda fucked up, far too politically involved in most areas. Too many duplicated standards/conflicting standards. Kinda like the multiple levels of gubmint in the US between cities/counties/states/feds.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Not being argumentative but isn't hypocrisy dangerous no matter where it's coming from? Especially if you don't actively work to make sure it doesn't escalate into bigger problems? It's important to scrutinize all of us all of the time wouldn't you say? If we don't put our ideas to the test on a consistent basis we can't ever make them better I would think.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not being argumentative but isn't hypocrisy dangerous no matter where it's coming from? Especially if you don't actively work to make sure it doesn't escalate into bigger problems? It's important to scrutinize all of us all of the time wouldn't you say? If we don't put our ideas to the test on a consistent basis we can't ever make them better I would think.
Hypocrisy is one thing, out and out lying and misinformation that the republicans have embraced is far more disturbing....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Will check it out, definitely a part of our system that's kinda fucked up, far too politically involved in most areas. Too many duplicated standards/conflicting standards. Kinda like the multiple levels of gubmint in the US between cities/counties/states/feds.
Yeah we have a lot of levels to government that's for sure

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah we have a lot of levels to government that's for sure
Too many I think....been a complaint of mine for a long time....nice to have the idea of protecting local interests but does it really work out that way?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hypocrisy is one thing, out and out lying and misinformation that the republicans have embraced is far more disturbing....
Yeah I agree it's why I went independent for sure but both sides do it. And in my opinion whenever each side does it its equally disturbing to me.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah I agree it's why I went independent for sure but both sides do it. And in my opinion whenever each side does it its equally disturbing to me.
I don't think anyone has come close to the republicans' use of it. It's not equal at all. It's desperation.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Too many I think....been a complaint of mine for a long time....nice to have the idea of protecting local interests but does it really work out that way?
I think the more complicated things are the easier it can be to screw them up I think we both agree with this issue of government that's for sure

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think anyone has come close to the republicans' use of it. It's not equal at all. It's desperation.
Ehhhhhhhhh were just going to have to agree to disagree on that one my friend :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ehhhhhhhhh were just going to have to agree to disagree on that one my friend :)
Show me some examples...I only see a preponderance of this bullshit on the republican's side....plus their weird coalition in general of supporters.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I mean just the election lie bullshit would be interesting if you had an explanation for that set of lies alone....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Show me some examples...I only see a preponderance of this bullshit on the republican's side....plus their weird coalition in general of supporters.
for starters the Virgiana elections. The reactions of not all liberals to be fair but liberal media for sure and some of the extreme sides of the party.

I especially found it amusing how the results were because of white supremacy and racists despite the fact that Republicans flipped predominantly black and Latino districts

I really found it amusing how Obama tried to paint Youngkin as a Trump in Khakis

I liked how Biden had a comment about Rittenhouse before the results of the trial are even out. That's really irresponsible wouldn't you think? Especially if things get tense after the trial that was a little disturbing

The Biden administration raiding a journalist even if they are a little out there recently which had even the liberal media being critical of his approach on that one.

I'm really loving Bidens proposal to have the IRS have access to our bank accounts if they have 600 or more on every transaction they eventually after backlash said it would be over accounts with over 10,000 but that's a level of big government interjection in our person finances that is unprecedented and very very disturbing to me especially since the IRS has been hacked before

The cover up of the border crises has just been disgusting both by the media and the current administration. I know families and friends here that live in Texas and there is not even close to accuracy on that one. And that is extremely disturbing

Winsome Sears the first woman of color to ever hold that position in the history of that state and how she was treated by some of the left and left media very hypocritical and very disturbing

I mean I'm just getting started. But to be fair I could give you a long list on the right as well. My Point is to not be argumentative but that both parties have a lot of faults they could be addressing and both parties equally disturbing failure to resolve them can have consequences on everyday Americans and generations to come

The democrats are fracturing just like the right. Progressives against more centrists democrats just like moderates against the more extreme Trump base

The fracture in both parties is because of the average or newer members in each parties discontent at the hypocrisy and double standards in both parties that have led to the flaws in the system we all live in today

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis