D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The current threat to democracy comes from the current GOP and that is dangerous to democracies all over the world. EU has been weak in handling the slide to autocracy in the member states Hungary and Poland by far right parties, and that handling was hampered with Trump support of those states and love for autocrats in general.

Just compare Trump and autocrats with what Biden is trying to do:

Biden has some head winds in trying to strengthen democracy as the following reports shows:

View attachment 52171
If the social fabric of America is a gasoline sky, Trumpism is the lighter. Hehehe.
Noting the majority believe we were once a good example to live by. Now they're laughing at our political climate. Except it doesn't seem like we see the joke of it.

A

Am_P

Full Audioholic
Crime should be analyzed on a per capita population basis. Repubs have long blamed big city crime on liberals. Well, Bob, It is the nature of densely populated areas. Where do you think a criminal will go to commit crimes? A big city or a small town? A big city!! Why? A lot more prey packed together in densely populated areas and a much higher probability of getting away with it...

When you look at the per capita population basis for crime, all the smaller conservative strongholds/towns rank way up there too with the liberals. Conservative schmucks like to praise their 2 horse sht towns (that boast 1 gas station and a pizza hut) for a lack of crime.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Now you are making things up: I've never called you a traitor nor do I call everyone a traitor. Nor have I called you a racist nor do I call everyone a racist either.

What I do have posted in this thread is that you won't uphold/defend democracy if that conflicts with any of your political or personal viewpoints as your posts shows exactly that.
Bro you and your Lil pack of chihuahuas used to do it all the time to people. Yapping away running your mouths. I've noticed since some of us started clapping back you've changed your tone a bit.

Your ironically are one of the reasons I started speaking up more some of the more progressive type of liberals have this pattern of trying to shame bully or outshout people into silence. I can't stand that I'm usually not a worked up dude but I'm not the one to take sh$t ain't never been

I used to be apolitical as fu$k. Never really cared what party was up top I had conservative values but I'd vote Democrat no problem if I thought there policy was right

Then over the last couple years I just noticed this change in the tone it got worse when people lost there minds after Trump got elected

Not going to lie I never in a billion years thought he would win. And I spent a lot of time for four years waiting for Trump to blow sh$t up almost literally I'm not joking Felt like I was holding my breath I prayed about it that's how uneasy I felt when he was in office. And I know I'm not the only motherfer out there who felt that way that's conservative. They may not admit it.

This horrible pandemic hits he fu$%s it up but he'd finally out I can breath a sigh of relief right?
Biden comes in with Harris I'm not super happy they are not who I'd pick but I'm hopeful

But if I was upset with Trump in that same time span I watched people on the far left literally lose there damn minds the stuff they started bringing as solutions I'm like is it just me or can't anybody see that none of these ideas are going to ever fu$in work?

Issues on race issues on crime issues on police issues on social inequities and it doesn't take a rocket scientist because I'm no Einsteen I'll be the first to admit to see that none of these ideas are going to work a lot of them haven't even been tested I mean its common fu$%in sense really

And I'm just not going to keep my mouth shut anymore and I don't care if you think that makes me non democratic because I think you and your communication style and progressives like you are the problem your the most autocratic people I've ever seen or spoken to in my life as you cry about the death of democracy.

That's where it is and I'm at the point I don't really give a sh$t what you have to say anymore about it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Crime should be analyzed on a per capita population basis. Repubs have long blamed big city crime on liberals. Well, Bob, It is the nature of densely populated areas. Where do you think a criminal will go to commit crimes? A big city or a small town? A big city!! Why? A lot more prey packed together in densely populated areas and a much higher probability of getting away with it...

When you look at the per capita population basis for crime, all the smaller conservative strongholds/towns rank way up there too with the liberals. Conservative schmucks like to praise their 2 horse sht towns (that boast 1 gas station and a pizza hut) for a lack of crime.
I don't think anyone is arguing that crime and criminals aren't going to be a problem in densely populated areas. As you point out that's just common sense

It's how they've reacted to it the policies they put in place and watching the statistics for crime just skyrocket in those areas

Crime is up everywhere we are in the middle of a pandemic but in some areas it's worse then what it could be and you just start looking at policies and the leadership and you consistently see the same pattern

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
DailyMail, but there are several others reporting.
View attachment 52175
The reason I posted, Joe is a a$$hat just like the last a$$hat that he replaced.. same ole same ole..
Man bullseye I noticed this too I'm like your the leaders of this country and here you are instigating sh$t without hearing the facts

Trump got blasted for doing the same thing and no lie he was the worst about it. Worse then these 2 someone should have kicked him off of social media a long time ago in his own campaign team Lol

But here they are doing the same stuff. Running there mouth working people up with none of the facts man. Just crazy bro

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Read that story this morning. What a Vile piece of sh$t. Hope he gets the needle.
Honestly it may not make me popular but I have a different viewpoint on it and I agree with the YouTuber about it. But I've worked with people just like this in acute psych and prison. Anyone's first reaction is what you say but working in it I see it more as how do you fix it? Just killing him doesn't take back what he did how do you increase the chance it won't happen in the first place?

The dude clearly is sick and the problem is he is dangerously sick and unable to control his impulses. He needs to be put in a place permanently

But our system just passes him from district to district county to county until something so tragic like this happens something that could be avoided.

And this is not just a problem you put on one party. This began back in Reagans Era when they did away with long term care for the mentally insane

But people forget one of the reasons they got rid of it was due to horrific abuses being done to some of the mentally ill in these long term places

And just like with police today the reaction wasn't let's reform it it was let's just get rid of it or change it drastically. Which didn't work

And now we have the problems we have today. And a 14 year old kid is dead horrifically for it.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Man bullseye I noticed this too I'm like your the leaders of this country and here you are instigating sh$t without hearing the facts

Trump got blasted for doing the same thing and no lie he was the worst about it. Worse then these 2 someone should have kicked him off of social media a long time ago in his own campaign team Lol

But here they are doing the same stuff. Running there mouth working people up with none of the facts man. Just crazy bro
You can't put someone in the White House with No political background. Not that office. Joe is career politician, Harris just sucks. We haven't had a really good president the White House in decades.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Honestly it may not make me popular but I have a different viewpoint on it and I agree with the YouTuber about it. But I've worked with people just like this in acute psych and prison. Anyone's first reaction is what you say but working in it I see it more as how do you fix it? Just killing him doesn't take back what he did how do you increase the chance it won't happen in the first place?

The dude clearly is sick and the problem is he is dangerously sick and unable to control his impulses. He needs to be put in a place permanently

But our system just passes him from district to district county to county until something so tragic like this happens something that could be avoided.

And this is not just a problem you put on one party. This began back in Reagans Era when they did away with long term care for the mentally insane

But people forget one of the reasons they got rid of it was due to horrific abuses being done to some of the mentally ill in these long term places

And just like with police today the reaction wasn't let's reform it it was let's just get rid of it or change it drastically. Which didn't work

And now we have the problems we have today. And a 14 year old kid is dead horrifically for it.
I can get behind on your post. But still, 14 year old child sad man. Just read a article a woman moved from Chicago to get away from the violence and her 11 year old child got gunned down.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Bro you and your Lil pack of chihuahuas used to do it all the time to people. Yapping away running your mouths. I've noticed since some of us started clapping back you've changed your tone a bit.
That is in your own mind only but whatever floats your boat “bro”. You certainly are more unhinged in your posts.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I can get behind on your post. But still, 14 year old child sad man. Just read the article a woman moved from Chicago to get away from the violence and 11 year old child got gunned down.
I know man especially with what I do it really bothers me so much

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Reading this thread reinforces my belief in the fact that the far right and the far left, in both parties, have successfully polarized American society even further, to their delight.

Meanwhile Putin and Xi are laughing their a$$ off, at our expense. We’re playing right into their hands. Centrists, like me, and the middle-class on the whole are ignored, and nothing gets done.

They’ve taken a page right out of the Roman Empire’s handbook; divide & conquer, bread & circuses and continues distractions, so we’ll take our eyes off the ball, while they enrich themselves, the public be dammed.

At what point do common sense and civic minded members of both parties say enough is enough and form a third party?
Everything your saying who could argue with it? Your 100% on the mark. But it's been tried before and 3 party systems don't seem to make it in the U.S.

How do we make it happen?

I mean if the 2 parties broke up into four I wouldn't be opposed because both parties have the same fracturing going on right now

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

Where have you been- crime stats ARE based on per capita, just not single digits- usually per 100K.

There's plenty of small town crime- a lot of sparsely populated areas are home to Meth labs and others have an inordinate number of rehab centers, like Prescott, AZ.

But yeah- no point targeting people who don't have anything to steal- they're already pissed off and a robbery attempt is likely to go off in ways the robber might not enjoy.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai

Your ironically are one of the reasons I started speaking up more some of the more progressive type of liberals have this pattern of trying to shame bully or outshout people into silence. I can't stand that I'm usually not a worked up dude but I'm not the one to take sh$t ain't never been

I used to be apolitical as fu$k. Never really cared what party was up top I had conservative values but I'd vote Democrat no problem if I thought there policy was right

Then over the last couple years I just noticed this change in the tone it got worse when people lost there minds after Trump got elected

Not going to lie I never in a billion years thought he would win. And I spent a lot of time for four years waiting for Trump to blow sh$t up almost literally I'm not joking Felt like I was holding my breath I prayed about it that's how uneasy I felt when he was in office. And I know I'm not the only motherfer out there who felt that way that's conservative. They may not admit it.

This horrible pandemic hits he fu$%s it up but he'd finally out I can breath a sigh of relief right?
Biden comes in with Harris I'm not super happy they are not who I'd pick but I'm hopeful

But if I was upset with Trump in that same time span I watched people on the far left literally lose there damn minds the stuff they started bringing as solutions I'm like is it just me or can't anybody see that none of these ideas are going to ever fu$in work?

Issues on race issues on crime issues on police issues on social inequities and it doesn't take a rocket scientist because I'm no Einsteen I'll be the first to admit to see that none of these ideas are going to work a lot of them haven't even been tested I mean its common fu$%in sense really

And I'm just not going to keep my mouth shut anymore and I don't care if you think that makes me non democratic because I think you and your communication style and progressives like you are the problem your the most autocratic people I've ever seen or spoken to in my life as you cry about the death of democracy.

That's where it is and I'm at the point I don't really give a sh$t what you have to say anymore about it.
Lol, (lil pack of chihuahuas) I've seen some do they look like this? Arrrrr...arrr!
Screenshot_20211211-113018~2.png

Sorry guy's just trying to lighten it up a bit. Nothing towards any members. It's a steam vent thread after all.

Last edited:
R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That is in your own mind only but whatever floats your boat “bro”. You certainly are more unhinged in your posts.
What's unhinged to me is what you said about me applies to you and you can't even see it

"What I do have posted in this thread is that you won't uphold/defend democracy if that conflicts with any of your political or personal viewpoints as your posts shows exactly that."

That's what I see out of you.

That's what I see out of the far left period. But I can't and won't deny it. That's what I see out of the far right as well.

Which is the point I think @Ponzio is trying to make we are 2 people and we're doing the same thing to each other just from a different viewpoint. I really agree with you @Ponzio I really do.

I honestly just really don't know how to make it stop. Id like to I really would and I really straight up mean that.

I'd like to but I just dont see it happening. Because there are certain things I wont compromise on and there's certain things you won't @Trell So we're just going to have to agree to disagree I don't know what else to do we are obviously never going to get along or agree with each other on a lot of things

Well except for audio :D That's the one thing we always seem to agree on and the fact I really love your setup and your room

But that's it! Other then audio I draw the friggin line Lol :D

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
What's unhinged to me is what you said about me applies to you and you can't even see it
Don't worry about Trell. He's not even an American. He cares about American politics because America is determined to dominate every inch of the globe. Which is to say, he isn't wrong for having an interest in American politics, but his opinion is that of an outsider. It's almost as weird as a neighbor having strong opinions about the internal dynamics of your family.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis