lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Let alone some of your crazy politicians down in Tejas.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Who is particularly encouraging criminals like this?
Bail reform as it's being practiced, for one.

Non-violent criminals are fair candidates for release and lowered bail which, in reality, isn't supposed to be a punitive measure, it's supposed to be some kind of guarantee that they show up for court but when the requirement is for someone to pay only 10% of the actual amount, criminals who don't give a rat's ass about most people will skate. However, far too many violent criminals are being released on low or no bail/cash bond and people are dying in fairly large numbers.

The Waukesha parade defendant has been in jail more than once for bail jumping and it was his mother who paid for his release the last two times- he also used her SUV to drive over the mother of his child before killing six and injuring 63 in the attach- that's a son only a mother could love, right? Now, he's said to have told the mother of his child that she should marry him, so she can't be compelled to testify against him. He freaking tried to kill her and he thinks she would want to marry him? At this point, that added 'intimidating a witness' to his charges and even if they do marry, I think her silence would only apply to the attempt on her life.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Let's bring out some Alex Jones to balance?
First off I can't take anything you say seriously when you admitted to the op that posted this thread that you never even read the articles he posted before you started going off on him

If you'd watched the clip you'd notice that the YouTube provider is not right wing and is actually extremely unbiased in reporting the facts even giving very good facts going against several right wing extreme viewpoints of what happened in Waukesha

The fact is that liberal policy and prosecutors are doing radical changes and crime is skyrocketing in there areas

You can reform police clean up the system and still be tough on crime especially crime done by repeat violent offenders no way should that dude in Wakeusha be getting out on a 1000 dollar bail charge after running over his ex GTFOH

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Let alone some of your crazy politicians down in Tejas.
I'd take Texas over liberal shitholes like LA any day of the week bro if Liberals were as tough on crime as they are on Covid I'd back you all day any day straight up. But you can't and you won't so until you do I'll back the party that will if that's looking like Republicans thats just where it's at

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Bail reform as it's being practiced, for one.

Non-violent criminals are fair candidates for release and lowered bail which, in reality, isn't supposed to be a punitive measure, it's supposed to be some kind of guarantee that they show up for court but when the requirement is for someone to pay only 10% of the actual amount, criminals who don't give a rat's ass about most people will skate. However, far too many violent criminals are being released on low or no bail/cash bond and people are dying in fairly large numbers.

The Waukesha parade defendant has been in jail more than once for bail jumping and it was his mother who paid for his release the last two times- he also used her SUV to drive over the mother of his child before killing six and injuring 63 in the attach- that's a son only a mother could love, right? Now, he's said to have told the mother of his child that she should marry him, so she can't be compelled to testify against him. He freaking tried to kill her and he thinks she would want to marry him? At this point, that added 'intimidating a witness' to his charges and even if they do marry, I think her silence would only apply to the attempt on her life.
Here's one for you dude gets out on bail a violent repeat offender very mentally ill a person who cannot control his impulses and hops down to Florida where he brutally kills a 14 year old boy by stabbing him repeatedly in the face. The POS judge reduced his sentence letting him out early if he hadn't that kid would have still been alive

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd take Texas over liberal shitholes like LA any day of the week bro if Liberals were as tough on crime as they are on Covid I'd back you all day any day straight up. But you can't and you won't so until you do I'll back the party that will if that's looking like Republicans thats just where it's at
LOL you can have your CS Cruz guy and the guvner....tough on crime, so lets jail a bunch of republicans who have been flouting it like the last admin....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
LOL you can have your CS Cruz guy and the guvner....tough on crime, so lets jail a bunch of republicans who have been flouting it like the last admin....
And you can have your POS liberal judges and politicians who have gone insane in encouraging crime by doing the stupidest policies to not only combat crime but to try and
deal with the social issues behind it by blaming it all on racism

If these last 2 years are how you govern then damn liberals just flat out deserve to lose next year

Get ready for Texas to come to you Lovin because if liberals keep pushing these b.s. radical policies Republicans are going to be sweeping all over the place

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And you can have your POS liberal judges and politicians who have gone insane in encouraging crime by doing the stupidest policies to not only combat crime but to try and
deal with the social issues behind it by blaming it all on racism

If these last 2 years are how you govern then damn liberals just flat out deserve to lose next year

Get ready for Texas to come to you Lovin because if liberals keep pushing these b.s. radical policies Republicans are going to be sweeping all over the place
Likewise I can easily live without the brainless right for the most part, with them preferring reach arounds and ignoring reality. The supposedly "conservative" rage induced am radio talk show listening Fox news suckups.....don't get me started. Good thing you're in an overpaid profession?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Likewise I can easily live without the brainless right for the most part, with them preferring reach arounds and ignoring reality. The supposedly "conservative" rage induced am radio talk show listening Fox news suckups.....don't get me started. Good thing you're in an overpaid profession?
See that's what I'm talking about good thing I'm in a overpaid proffesion?

I get paid very well Lovin

I get paid for getting stabbed shot at even stuck with a potentially dirty needle from a patient who was positive for HIV. I've dealt with riots any fd up thing you can think of I've seen it.

And I maintain the highest rate of desecalating aggression with non violence I also have the highest amount of positive reviews by my patients even ones I had to get called to go hands on with. Patients of all races I might add because I don't treat them by there color I treat them as a human being they are my client I am there employee. I've earned respect from gang bangers drug dealers the mentally insane. I've had the highest rates of praise for hands on situations when reviewed by tape I've received awards and bonuses and even employee of the year not once but several times

I earned my pay by putting my LIFE on the line dealing with individuals just as dangerous as the ones mentioned above and have done it very well getting recognition not just by my patients but by my Co-workers. I've been in the trenches dealing with the very problems you like to spout off on here on this forum like you even have a clue what your talking about. And put my life at risk daily to do it

WTF have you done to be a part of the solution? Bro

Seriously?

Other then pile on with racist comments to white people with a few others on this thread when anyone DARES to disagree with your rat packs little opinions even talking smack to the OP of this thread while admitting you didn't even read or research the articles?

Where's your solution? You read some books you sit there on your pompous backside and think you know what your talking about?

What's your solution bro? Overpaid I earned my pay with my life what you ever done bro?

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You know what f it don't even bother replying you liberal hypocrit I'm done with you Trell and all the other ones that wan't to call everyone a traitor or a racist that don't go along with your political or personal viewpoint

Keep my name out your mouth I'll keep yours out of mine

If not let's take it to the PMs where we can hash this out without tieing up the threads

As the moderators stated up on top in the PMs we can say anything we want no holds barred
You can say anything to me there and I'll be bringing the same damn smoke. You can count on that

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You know what f it don't even bother replying you liberal hypocrit I'm done with you Trell and all the other ones that wan't to call everyone a traitor or a racist that don't go along with your political or personal viewpoint

If not let's take it to the PMs where we can hash this out without tieing up the threads

As the moderators stated up on top in the PMs we can say anything we want no holds barred
You can say anything to me there and I'll be bringing the same damn smoke. You can count on that
Good luck with your "lib" profession of mental health, eh?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Good luck with your "lib" profession of mental health, eh?
Since when does caring about others have to be a liberal or republican thing?

And if it's a liberal profesion how am I getting overpaid? Those are the most valuable profesions according to you guys

The more you keep running your mouth the more you make yourself look bad.

Seriously bro I'm done with you and your little mind stuck in its little box. I'm bored with this I'm watching a movie I'm going back to watching that movie. Have a nice Iife Lovin and a good night

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well yeah. Republicans have so moved on from Trump. He's leading in the polls for 2024, and it wasn't really an insurrection. None of it really happened. It was CNN that did it, and Republicans never catered to their base or ousted those who spoke out against Trump. It isn't the party of Trump anymore either.

This was a comment I said a while back. While I agree with a lot of the sentiments above in other posts, it's really difficult to take Republicans serious on law & order when their [voters] say things like wanting an investigation into BLM yet sweeping under the rug Jan 6th. (They didn't want an investigation period.) It has the smell of when it benefits me. Tucker's "Patriot Purge" or the NYT's documentary on the Capitol? I know which one I'm choosing.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Reading this thread reinforces my belief in the fact that the far right and the far left, in both parties, have successfully polarized American society even further, to their delight.

Meanwhile Putin and Xi are laughing their a$$ off, at our expense. We’re playing right into their hands. Centrists, like me, and the middle-class on the whole are ignored, and nothing gets done.

They’ve taken a page right out of the Roman Empire’s handbook; divide & conquer, bread & circuses and continues distractions, so we’ll take our eyes off the ball, while they enrich themselves, the public be dammed.

At what point do common sense and civic minded members of both parties say enough is enough and form a third party?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

Now you are making things up: I've never called you a traitor nor do I call everyone a traitor. Nor have I called you a racist nor do I call everyone a racist either.

What I do have posted in this thread is that you won't uphold/defend democracy if that conflicts with any of your political or personal viewpoints as your posts shows exactly that.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Reading this thread reinforces my belief in the fact that the far right and the far left, in both parties, have successfully polarized American society even further, to their delight.

Meanwhile Putin and Xi are laughing their a$$ off, at our expense. We’re playing right into their hands. Centrists, like me, and the middle-class on the whole are ignored, and nothing gets done.

They’ve taken a page right out of the Roman Empire’s handbook; divide & conquer, bread & circuses and continues distractions, so we’ll take our eyes off the ball, while they enrich themselves, the public be dammed.

At what point do common sense and civic minded members of both parties say enough is enough and form a third party?
The current threat to democracy comes from the current GOP and that is dangerous to democracies all over the world. EU has been weak in handling the slide to autocracy in the member states Hungary and Poland by far right parties, and that handling was hampered with Trump support of those states and love for autocrats in general.

Just compare Trump and autocrats with what Biden is trying to do:

Biden has some head winds in trying to strengthen democracy as the following reports shows:

1639230568466.png

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Here's one for you dude gets out on bail a violent repeat offender very mentally ill a person who cannot control his impulses and hops down to Florida where he brutally kills a 14 year old boy by stabbing him repeatedly in the face. The POS judge reduced his sentence letting him out early if he hadn't that kid would have still been alive

Read that story this morning. What a Vile piece of sh$t. Hope he gets the needle.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis