JVC Projector Owner’s Thread

C

cgarlock

Audioholic Intern
Since I've been under the weather for the past few days I decided to upload the new firmware. My first impression is WOW. I've cycled through a few titles and the frame adapt HDR is amazing. I loved the picture before the update, now I'm simply stunned.

I haven't touched anything else, I can't find the DTM in the menu so I'll have to assume it's on auto for now.

More viewing for now, @AcuDefTechGuy upload it and let us know what your think as well.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Dynamic Tone Mapping does default to Auto.. I knew you would be impressed. :D Glad to hear you got it going!
Sorry to hear you are under the weather, though!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Since I've been under the weather for the past few days I decided to upload the new firmware. My first impression is WOW. I've cycled through a few titles and the frame adapt HDR is amazing. I loved the picture before the update, now I'm simply stunned.

I haven't touched anything else, I can't find the DTM in the menu so I'll have to assume it's on auto for now.

More viewing for now, @AcuDefTechGuy upload it and let us know what your think as well.
Sweet. Will give it a try. I’ve already downloaded the firmware to my PC. But I need to transfer it to a flash drive.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis