Sigberg Audio MANTA dual cardioid active speaker development thread

Sigberg Audio

Sigberg Audio

Audioholic
They look really nice in white.

How are sales going? It will be tough in the US, if there are no outlets to hear the speakers.
Thank you.

Sales are going well, recently restocked after being sold out of the first batch. No demo facilities in the US is of course not ideal, but some are brave enough to order anyway. :) We've also had people from the US come to audition both in London and even one who visited here in Norway.

I am focusing more on Europe for now, but any sales from across the ocean are welcome as well!

Q

quattro_98

Audioholic Intern
If there is a chance to see these in the US, I'd love to check them out. We already have our system setup, but I like the design approach.

Sigberg Audio

Sigberg Audio

Audioholic
If there is a chance to see these in the US, I'd love to check them out. We already have our system setup, but I like the design approach.
Not at the moment I'm afraid, but will try to remember to let you know if an opportunity arises. :)

Q

quattro_98

Audioholic Intern
Thanks! You can also keep me in mind if you ever choose to revisit the 11Q concept (or any other multi driver sub with 12" or greater drivers).

Sigberg Audio

Sigberg Audio

Audioholic
Thanks! You can also keep me in mind if you ever choose to revisit the 11Q concept (or any other multi driver sub with 12" or greater drivers).
The two most likely additions with regards to sub is an 8D and/or 12D. So the latter will be a dual 12". But the focus is on the new Saranna floorstander first. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis