Alex takes delivery

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Oh good lord now I think I will have to close my own thread because of mindless degeneracy. Jeesh you guys. What are you all like 13 years old:p I bet you all like watching South Park, Bevis and Butthead, Archer etc. Oh wait I watch those too. Never mind:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't watch those shows but in my profile my age should show 12.
I have to readjust the year of my birth to keep it like that.

Back to your rec'r. What's the street price on that ... 809? My chosen object of desire in that department has been the Denon 4310 pretty much just because PENG likes it and because it's price dropped pretty drastically since the introduction of the 4311. How do the Audessey (sp) versions stack up in those models? I'm not really up on that at all ... can't even spell it type of thing.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
I don't watch those shows but in my profile my age should show 12.
I have to readjust the year of my birth to keep it like that.

Back to your rec'r. What's the street price on that ... 809? My chosen object of desire in that department has been the Denon 4310 pretty much just because PENG likes it and because it's price dropped pretty drastically since the introduction of the 4311. How do the Audessey (sp) versions stack up in those models? I'm not really up on that at all ... can't even spell it type of thing.
Crutch has right now at 899, but I have seen deals less than that here and there. MSRP is 1099. I think newegg had on sale for 799 not sure if they still are.

The 4310 has the same Audyssey as the 809 the 4311 has the XT32 but it is 2k msrp. I would check the voltage on the pre outs on the Denon though. The onkyo is rated at 4.5v

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Crutch has right now at 899, but I have seen deals less than that here and there. MSRP is 1099. I think newegg had on sale for 799 not sure if they still are.

The 4310 has the same Audyssey as the 809 the 4311 has the XT32 but it is 2k msrp. I would check the voltage on the pre outs on the Denon though. The onkyo is rated at 4.5v
The whole point of the Denon according to PENG is that there's enough juice in that model to power up anything I'm likely to need powering up. I didn't know they had stepped up the Audyssey in the 4311. The crazy thing is that the 4310 dipped below a grand for a while but it is now back up to like $1.5k again. No matter, by the time I am ready it will be selling for 50 bucks like my Denon DVD-2200. :rolleyes:

Upgraditis would be tearing away at me if I wasn't so happy with the current 2.2 set up in Mantown. The 2600 replacing 3 other components has simplified and tidied up the system. Even the mismatch of the silver H/K rec'r has been eliminated. Yesterday for the first time ever the g/f wanted to hear a variety of tunes and we probably lost a few popularity points with the neighbors but ... I promise to not play music that loud ever again ... until the next time. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The whole point of the Denon according to PENG is that there's enough juice in that model to power up anything I'm likely to need powering up.
I bet no one at Denon thought that one of their receivers would be hooked up to someone's nipples.

:D

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
I bet no one at Denon thought that one of their receivers would be hooked up to someone's nipples.

:D
Or testicles:eek:

Or maybe those beads that he has have speaker inputs. Then they would sound just like a bose system; like a$$ ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis