Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So, long story short, I've been dating a Canadian girl for a few years, coming up on four here. Proposed to her earlier this year on vacation in Jasper, Alberta and she said yes. :eek::D

But it's not as easy to just marry a Canadian as you'd think/hope. There's the whole visa process which takes 8 months, give or take. You submit the initial form, then about 5-6 months later they'll finally look at it and either decline you and stop you there, or they'll approve you to continue on with the process. Anyway, I received an email last night stating the following:

In case I didn't put enough stress on the key word, let me try again. We got APPROVED and can now continue to do more never-ending paperwork. Should everything go well from here on out, she'll be here in January :).

This, combined with those new speakers :p, I couldn't ask for a better day! :D:D
MUAH-HA-HA! Our e-vil plan is starting to bear fruit! Before long, we'll have you all assimilated through infiltration and breeding. Then, before you know it, you'll have universal health care and somewhat sane gun laws! :D

This operation actually began with Alex, but we started to question the wisdom of having him reproduce down there, so we started over...:D

Oh, and congrats. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So many bugs in the bug zapper that the others can't get through to be zapped. I'm thinking about hanging a second out there, this is ridiculous.
Or take the first one down. :)

Unless their mosquitoes. Then it's on.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So, long story short, I've been dating a Canadian girl for a few years, coming up on four here. Proposed to her earlier this year on vacation in Jasper, Alberta and she said yes. :eek::D

But it's not as easy to just marry a Canadian as you'd think/hope. There's the whole visa process which takes 8 months, give or take. You submit the initial form, then about 5-6 months later they'll finally look at it and either decline you and stop you there, or they'll approve you to continue on with the process. Anyway, I received an email last night stating the following:

In case I didn't put enough stress on the key word, let me try again. We got APPROVED and can now continue to do more never-ending paperwork. Should everything go well from here on out, she'll be here in January :).

This, combined with those new speakers :p, I couldn't ask for a better day! :D:D
Congrats, you counter with more speakers, she demands a bigger house..........and on and on it goes until you both die :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
There are plenty of bird feeders, my dad is a bit of a bird nut.

Not helping

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Holey moley Batman! It's 95F with a real feel of 111 right now.:eek:
Man am I glad to have an office job today. People must be melting on the streets.

J

jamie2112

Banned
maybe its because I spent alot of time here and just cant let it go ......nah I am over it

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Bats are awesome bug eaters. I've been thinking on putting a house or two up.

The previous owner of our place put up a bat house that he made, but we have so many birds that the birds took it over. We will have to put a bat house up for sure, because they are the best way to keep down bugs.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
maybe its because I spent alot of time here and just cant let it go ......nah I am over it
You just need some space? :D

You can't let it go because we are entertaining, and a day at work often needs a little fun :)

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Dave Matthews is either autistic or has a pretty severe case of Asperger's syndrome.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
That's right...you know what we got goin' on over here. You want it.:D

American woman, stay away from me
American woman, mama let me be
Don't come hangin' around my door
I don't wanna see your face no more

I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now woman, I said stay away
American woman, listen what I say

American woman, get away from me
American woman, mama let me be
Don't come knockin' around my door