Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alright, time to get cleaned up, snag some brunch (if leftover pizza can be considered brunch...more like an early lunch because I skipped breakfast), and get some more stuff put away in the office. After three years, I think it's clear that I'm never going to use the five-disc DVD changer hooked up to my 27" CRT TV and should box it up.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It can go next to the 5 disc Sony ES changer that was rarely used and is now sitting boxed up in my closet :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Finding an air conditioner = 3.5 hours

Installing air conditioner = 15 minutes

How do so many people need new air conditioners so badly EVERY SINGLE YEAR?????

Also how do big stores like home depot and Lowes never seem to foresee this mad dash?

:mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It can go next to the 5 disc Sony ES changer that was rarely used and is now sitting boxed up in my closet :)
Or next to the 5 disc Sony non-ES changer in my closet. :) I got some good use out of that in college, but it's been a long time since I've used it. The transport began to whine, and I used it less and less until finally packing it up.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Since I see Greg around I need to post this picture of when I dropped a bowling ball on my toe...

You are welcome, Greg.:)

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
i dont like how big the difference is between my cpu temp and the core temps... there is a 20 degree difference. its not near the danger point but some of the cores do get a bit warmer than i would like :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I drove Niki to the park that's half a mile away so that she could walk on the grass (it's in the mid 90s here, and the sidewalk and rocks are hot). She decided to walk home...on the sidewalk and rocks. I then got to jog/walk back to the park to get the car. I'm sweaty.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just renewed my vehicle registration online. That's one thing that Arizona does well...okay, taking money is one of them, but I meant making registration so amazingly easy.

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Spent the last 6 days without AC in the mid-upper 90's! Nice to be back in the civilized world :D
Just in time for the temperature to drop back into the 80's finally... :mad:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Worked on finishing my basement over the weekend. I should have paid someone to do it instead. Putting drywall up on the ceiling is not for 2 people with no clue how. Especially when one is 51 yrs old, and the other is 4' 7" tall. (Not to mention a 3 year old pulling on my leg while I was on the ladder) Somehow we managed, but I feel like a truck ran me down, backed up to make sure he got me, then gunned it to get good running start. Aleve isn't cutting it. I need something stronger. 4:20 anyone?

Last edited:
Matt34

Matt34

Just had a 1100 calorie dinner on a 1550 calorie/day diet.

Felt glorious.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I was driving 66 Mph on a Friend's jet ski on the Sat on a Hudson river - any faster than that = suicide !
btw: It's Sea-Doo GTR 215

Like this one:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis