Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Come on man live a little, if you don't let Asians do weird stuff to you at least 2.4 times you haven't really lived.
Good point. I, for one, probably won't have a problem with the fraction. "Ummm, mind if we try that again? :eek:"

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's been my motto for many years.

:D
What? Live a little or let Asians do weird stuff to you? :p

Good point. I, for one, probably won't have a problem with the fraction. "Ummm, mind if we try that again? :eek:"
I'm pretty sure the fraction also includes requests during the acts as well. "Well I keep a lot tension in my upper thighs, your hands are so rough and manly, yea definitely the upper thighs......."

Should remind you of all those Alex encounters :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't realize that you and I had met... :p

Then again, I was probably drunk. :D
I meant the other Alex, but hey you never know we could've had an "encounter" once or 7 times :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That was the XPA-2 driving the Maggie's.
You'll hear both next Saturday. Now the 3 channel is in the room that we listened to Dire Straights.(once or twice) :D
Oh yeah, you AH auction winner you. I've heard so many amps but have so few remaining brain cells that it's tough keeping them straight. So you got the Sig 8's amped up? Fantastic. I can't wait to hear them again and I just remembered that it was Source Speaker Coherent Pulses that the XPA-2 was pushing.

Cheryl just mentioned how much she was looking forward to heading out there.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Oh yeah, you AH auction winner you. I've heard so many amps but have so few remaining brain cells that it's tough keeping them straight. So you got the Sig 8's amped up? Fantastic. I can't wait to hear them again and I just remembered that it was Source Speaker Coherent Pulses that the XPA-2 was pushing.

Cheryl just mentioned how much she was looking forward to heading out there.

Just in case you missed it.

Have fun... Pricks.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hope you all have a great time at your get-together! I wish that I could be there, but I'll be there in spirit - drinking a beer and watching TV. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hopefully I can live until this weekend. I have a copy of WillMaker arriving this week.
Yeah, talk about slacking. I wrote that back in October 2009 - and I just tonight made my will using that software. Took like ten or fifteen minutes. So easy.

On a related note, that was posted less than a month before the sad demise of the original Boring thread. Because of the soft deletes in that thread, I had to go back about two days worth of pages to find that post from where the quote links it. Two days of posts back then = 18 pages. :eek: We've clearly become complacent with our lack of posting. :( :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just tonight made my will
If it turned out that you left everything to your dog I can't say I would be surprised. Doug told me way back that he always knew you didn't love him like you do that 'other' b!tch. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If it turned out that you left everything to your dog I can't say I would be surprised.
No, I didn't. :D I do have provisions for a decent chunk of change to go to the people listed to take care of her, though.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
found out about another ah member from windsor, although he hasnt been on in years.. apparently has has quite an impressive setup though and i get to see it :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
found out about another ah member from windsor, although he hasnt been on in years.. apparently has has quite an impressive setup though and i get to see it :D
Very cool, and have fun! Can you share his screen name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis